• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Baby Update

Mikki G.

Female
Hi hello ladies, how are u? It’s been a while since I have been on here. Just wanted to give u ladies an update on me and my pregnancy. So I’m having a boy. Yes a boy. He’s completely healthy and he is a mover lol. My ex best friend who was hounding me on Facebook is sort of coming around. She’s being really nice to me but I’m feeling apprehensive about allowing her back in cause I don’t want it to bite me in the behind. So I’m lightly testing the waters with her.

Her stepson who is the biological father of my son is starting to come around too. At first he wanted nothing to do with my son and now he seems to be all for it. He’s trying to come up with a visitation schedule and he wants to be at the birth of his son. He seems to be coming to terms with the fact that no matter what this baby is coming lol. I have been struggling with beating myself up for what happened but I’ve been going to counseling to try and help me through it.

Anyways that’s the update for u ladies. Please continue to pray for me and my son. Thanks u.

Thank you for the update, it sounds like things are taking a turn towards good things. I am happy to hear it. It sounds like you are making good progress. :)

Yes, thanks for the update. Praying that you will have all the patience and grace you need to walk your path. Blessings!

Yeah I’m really just trying to focus on me and my son and what God has in store for us. I’m a little nervous about being a single mom, but then I remember that God gives me my daily strength. So I know I can do this. Not only am I worth the fight but so is my son.

Back