• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Barreness and Jealousy

WomanSeekingGod said:
Yes, that is what I believe.

"But to the rest I speak, not the Lord, If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is pleased to dwell with him, do not let him put her away. And the woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is pleased to dwell with her, do not let her leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; else your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. But if the unbelieving one separates, let him be separated. A brother or a sister is not in bondage in such cases, but God has called us in peace. For what do you know, O wife, whether you shall save your husband? Or what do you know, O man, whether you shall save your wife? But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all churches." 1 Corinthians 7:12-17

WomanSeekingGod

Hmmm, I am not a Christian but this seems pretty conclusive to me.....

And from a personal note, I would be fairly ticked off if any husband I had, whom I loved and respected, decided to leave me because he converted and I did not and then years late claim it was my fault.

Bels

Isabella said:

And from a personal note, I would be fairly ticked off if any husband I hate, whom I loved and respected, decided to leave me because he converted and I did not and then years late claim it was my fault.

Bels

Don't get sick, Bels...but I soooo want to hug you! :D

Fairlight said:
Isabella said:

And from a personal note, I would be fairly ticked off if any husband I hate, whom I loved and respected, decided to leave me because he converted and I did not and then years late claim it was my fault.

Bels

Don't get sick, Bels...but I soooo want to hug you! :D

LOL, the only thing that makes me sick is that MASSIVE Freudian slip of a typo there...I meant of course, any husband I HAD!!! Doh....

Just I'll just go fix it now...... :oops:

:lol:

Isabella said:
LOL, the only thing that makes me sick is that MASSIVE Freudian slip of a typo there...I meant of course, any husband I HAD!!! Doh....

Just I'll just go fix it now...... :oops:

No worries...I speak fluent "typo" :lol: I knew what you were trying to say :D

Isabella said:

I thought it was hilarious!!

Like Fairlight, I am also fluent in typonese, so no worries! :-D

WomanSeekingGod

Back