• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Based memes

Tumblr_l_509268990064112.jpg

By way of context, the UK is now threatening to come get and arrest Americans for remarks about their corrupt two tier policing where in they are persecuting tue English and acting in support of the machete welding hoards of Muslims who are attacking those protesting the murder of little girls by a lunatic while they had fun at a Taylor Swift themed event st their dance school.

In the event you had not heard it yet in the news cycle

They'd not be making such a threat with President Trump in the White House.

Accurate

It is funny, pathetic and perhaps even a little enlightening for some small number who were unaware of how far they have fallen.

It was quite predictable that things were going to get worse when the no seats meme was pushed so hard that the maladaptive psychopaths in labor would double down on the out group loyalty and oppression of natives style of authoritarianism.
Presumably the notion is that the country can survive another few years as more people are forced to pay attention and then vote reform.
Dubious about that sort of strategy as the corrupt are the corrupt all over the world and I see no reason their elections can not be fortified just like ours to get the results desired by the cathedral.

Oh, don't leave without some snacks OIP (1).jpeg

From a Catholic perspective this makes Legit sense. Worst thing that can happen is you need to get a votive candle to get your saintly intercession started and you find out that there are none and the church gift shop is closed.....

I think it is great
I love repurposed vending machines. For that matter vending machines generally speaking .

Always wished that automats were still a popular format. Love when they pop up as a backdrop in an old movie

Tumblr_l_666105713061211.png

Don't blame me, when the world is going dark, the memes get darker

Back