• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Basics for a Full Patriarchal Return

ravmoshe

Real Person
For those who may want a copy below is the message I had the privilege of sharing at the Orlando 2009 retreat.

Basics for a Full Patriarchal Return

5-23-09

Sholiach/Apostle Rabbi Moshe Yoseph Koniuchowsky

Ready to be challenged? Being involved in plural marriage is merely a witness, or statement that YHWH has shown you that the lifestyle you have adopted is part of the living FAITH of Yahshua, not only saving faith in Yahshua. If the historic church is wrong about plural marriage, what other parts of patriarchy are they wrong about? Lots! Acts 7:37-38. Let’s open with a real shocker! Explain the true birth of the church!

We need to undergo a total transformation for our biblical family witness to be affective. Where do we start? Some basic guidelines. We need to get rid of the “church fathers” fallacious traditions of men and return to the full counsel and instructions of YHWH. We need to return to the real fathers and learn from them alone! Abraham had to leave his fathers to become the first of the fathers we look to. Call no man father. We need to rediscover the faith of the patriarchs.

Torah means instruction, NOT LAW! Why return fully to the faith of our patriarchs? Because we claim to be end time patriarchs? Duh! Now is the time of restoration and reformation of all things, so that Yahshua can return. Read aloud Acts 3:21-26. It’s about Biblical families and biblical ways. Dev. 10: 15 Only YHWH had delight in your ahvot to love them, and He chose their zera after them, even above all peoples, as it is this day. (The only ones that impressed YHWH, were Israel’s patriarch’s who walked in His ways, even before Torah was given on Mt. Sinai)

16 Perform brit-milah therefore on the foreskin of your lev, and be no more stiff-necked.

· Circumcision-All the patriarchal ways were blessed and favored by YHWH. Such as spiritual and physical circumcision. Did I hear someone whisper “Galatians?” We are not to even begin to attempt to understand Galatians, UNTIL we know the first 5 books of Scripture backwards and forwards. If and when that happens, Galatians will be seen for what it is; the MOST pro-Torah book in the New Testament. We want to be sure we don’t misunderstand Paul’s writings, as Peter warned us about 2 Pet. 3:16. To avoid that often misunderstanding, we must lay a complete patriarchal foundation.

Genesis 35:10 And Elohim said to him, Your name is Yaakov: your name shall not be called any more Yaakov, but Yisrael shall be your name: and He called his name Yisrael.
11 And Elohim said to him, I am El-Shaddai: be fruitful and multiply; a nation-goy; and a congregation of nations-kahal-goyim-congregation of nations; shall come from you, and melechim shall come out of your loins;
12 And the land that I gave Avraham and Yitzchak, to you I will give it, and to your zera after you will I give the land.

· Grasping the 2 house restoration truth-A nation, Jewish Israel and a company of nations, non Jewish Israel, both coming from Jacob’s loins, being made one body, new man, in Messiah’s Commonwealth.

· National Identity-Such as a love and return to our national identity as the Commonwealth of Israel and the land of Israel. Read Eph. 2:19-20. We are citizens of the NATION of Israel. Do we fully embrace that by our daily lifestyle? Or do we mix some Israelite culture with some Greco-Roman hand me downs, due to lack of study and knowledge?

· Physical Multiplicity-The promise that through the faith of Yahshua and the patriarchs we would fill the nations and bless the nations as living witnesses of the faith of our fathers; biblical families. If that’s true we had better get busy now, learning the full faith of our fathers. See Det. 1:10-11.

5 Because Avraham obeyed My voice, and kept My charge, My mitzvoth, My chukim, and My Torot.

· Desire to follow fully-Our fathers were chosen because of a desire for full Torah obedience. This was even before the Torah was even given on Mt. Sinai.

What made Abraham our first crossover patriarch? He obeyed all the Torah/instructions, not just merely picked and chose the ones he desired, but adopted all of them when he became patriarchal. How about you? Have you been picking and choosing? Honestly? Does verse 5 apply to you?

Exod. 3:

13 And Moshe said to Elohim, See, when I come to the children of Yisrael, and shall say to them, The Elohim of your ahvot has sent me to you; and they shall say to me, What is His Name? What shall I say to them?
14 And the Word of Elohim said to Moshe, Eyeh asher eyeh: and He said, This shall you say to the children of Yisrael, EYEH has sent me to you.
15 And Elohim said moreover to Moshe, This shall you say to the children of Yisrael, YHWH Elohim of your ahvot, the Elohim of Avraham, the Elohim of Yitzchak, and the Elohim of Yaakov, has sent me to you: this is My Name le-olam-va-ed, and this is My memorial to all generations.
16 Go, and gather the zechanim of Yisrael together, and say to them, YHWH Elohim of your ahvot, the Elohim of Avraham, of Yitzchak, and of Yaakov, appeared to me, saying, I have surely visited you, and have seen that which is done to you in Mitzrayim:

· The True Names-Knowing, using and proclaiming the true Hebrew Names makes us patriarchal. It was the Name they knew and were told their children would know. After all we are the children of the lifestyle of the patriarchs. No?

· YHWH’s Weekly Shabbat-A true patriarch observes and guards the only Sabbath. Note I didn’t say Jewish, or Christian. See here”

Isaiah 58: 12-And they that shall be from among you shall build the old ruined places, you shall restore the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called, Gadar-Peretz, the restorer of paths to live in.
13 If you turn away your own foot from the Shabbat, from doing your own pleasure on My kadosh day; and call the Shabbat a delight, the kadosh day of YHWH, honorable; and shall honor Him, not doing your own halachot, nor finding your own pleasure, nor speaking your own words:
14 Then shall you delight yourself in YHWH; and I will cause you to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed you with the heritage of Yaakov your abba: for the mouth of YHWH has spoken it.

Weekly Shabbat observance is the door opener to being fed with all of the inheritance of the patriarchs’ not just wife taking! If you obey fully, not partially, YHWH will call you a restorer of paths to live by for all believers and will consider you a true patriarch, one who has been called to restore ALL, not just some of the eternal paths. He will feed you with Patriarchal heritage, so you in turn and feed others and contend for the ONLY faith once and for all time delivered to the saints! There is only one faith for all times. Instead of discipling wormwood, you can disciple like the Master and the apostles Isaiah 56:2-7.

· Annual Feast/Shabbat observance-Lev. 23 without taking 5 hours on this one subject alone; let’s summarize all the eternal annual feasts, or Shabbats of our patriarchs. See verse 2:

Speak to the children of Yisrael, and say to them, The moadim/feasts of YHWH, which you shall proclaim to be miqra kedoshim, even these are My moadim. If we are patriarchs, what holy days should we be observing? Shouldn’t the ones we observe proclaim the coming kingdom Col. 2:16?

Malachi 4:4 Remember the Torah of Moshe My eved, which I commanded to him in Horev for kol Yisrael, with the chukim and mishpatim.
5 Behold, I will send you Eliyahu ha navi before the coming of the great and dreadful Yom YHWH:

6 And he shall turn the lev of the ahvot to the children, and the lev of the children to their ahvot, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse through utter destruction.

Faith has been shipwrecked by religion. In order to be a patriarch and minster through the power of Elijah to restore the eternal ancient paths of Yahshua and the apostles, it’s far more than biblical families adding wives. It’s a return to and remembrance of all the eternal ways of Torah; then and only then can we turn the hearts of YHWH’s children to the patriarchs, the fathers, the only fathers YHWH says He loves and honors eternally. If we continue in the teachings of most of the later church fathers, we will not restore patriarchal living, but if we humble ourselves and realize it not legalism we are after, but restoration, then our lifestyle of husbands and plural wives will make sense, as it perfectly matches the rest of the lifestyle and faith of the patriarchs. We simply cannot pull out one, or 2 aspects we happen to like and claim patriarchy.

Close- These are very basic steps to validate our lifestyle; there are others. Frankly taking more wives and ignoring everything else the fathers of Scripture and Yahshua Himself practiced can come off as hypocritical. We need to change when confronted with truth and not get upset, or emotion. That’s what growing in the “LORD” is really all about!

Det. 27:26-Cursed is he that confirms not all the words of this Torah to do them. And all the people shall say, Amein.

Det. 28:41-You shall beget sons and daughters, but you shall not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity. Return to what is missing! Obedience is better than sacrifice.

· Stop Dispensationalizing-An immediate stop to dividing the word wrongly into Old and New Jewish and Christian. We are ONE body of Messiah with an eternal constitution and way of life. True patriarchal living. If we don’t stop?

53 The Great Tribulation and your children! Contra-wise, true patriarchal blessing results from this:

Det. 28: 1 And it shall come to pass, if you shall listen diligently to the voice of YHWH your Elohim, to shomer and to do all His mitzvoth which I command you this day, that YHWH your Elohim will set you on high above all nations of the earth:

James 1:24-25-Amnesia will lift, if we fully return to patriarchy.

Romans 9:4-5

4 Who are Yisraelites; to whom pertains the adoption, and the tifereth, and the covenants, and the giving of the Torah, and the worship, and the promises;

5 Who are the ahvot, from whom Moshiach came in the flesh, who is the YHWH over all, YHWH the Blessed One le-olam-va-ed.

Romans 10:4-5

4 For Moshiach is the actual goal of the Torah for an eternal tzadik standing to everyone that believes.
5 For Moshe describes the tzedakah that comes from the Torah: That the man who does those things shall live by them. Living=Doing.

Det. 27:26-Cursed is he that confirms not all the words of this Torah to do them. And all the people shall say, Amein.

Confirm and then live all of patriarchy. This topic is 100 hours long. We have only touched the surface; hopefully enough to inspire you, so as to give you a fuller meaning and context to the biblical family lifestyle you seek. This is nothing to argue about. Like patriarchal marriage itself, it can only be seen by revelation from the Holy Spirit and His calling! Shalom!

Thanks for posting that, Rav Moshe. I'm sorry I missed it live (Colorado is unfortunately a long way from Florida), but it's a "keeper".

Blessings in Him,

Mark

Thank you Mark. Yes I understand it would have been nicec to meet you. Shalom

Back