• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Be specific in your prayers

I have reservations about this.
1) It appears to speak ill of God's character, as... if a man ask a fish, will He for a fish give him a serpent?
2) He says be specific, but... Does not your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him?

I have reservations about this.
1) It appears to speak ill of God's character, as... if a man ask a fish, will He for a fish give him a serpent?
2) He says be specific, but... Does not your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him?
Our Creator enjoys humor, I’m sure of this.

He's nowhere near as funny as a platypus. Now that's God having a joke.

So is the fact that cows clean their nostrils with their tongues. I've seen them do it all my life and I still find it hilarious.

Almost as funny is watching them scratch their eyes with their rear hoof. Although every time a cow hits me with her ear I crack up.

I got hit in the cheek once by a cow's tail that had just been dipped in a fresh poop. Poo painting my face she was, and I was not impressed. I immediately split the hair in her tail switch and tied it in a knot around her back leg. ....and every other time I milked her after that too!

I got hit in the cheek once by a cow's tail that had just been dipped in a fresh poop. Poo painting my face she was, and I was not impressed. I immediately split the hair in her tail switch and tied it in a knot around her back leg. ....and every other time I milked her after that too!
Yeah, you think that you can blink fast, but when that tail comes out of nowhere and leaves dirt, or worse, on the eyeball……

Yeah, you think that you can blink fast, but when that tail comes out of nowhere and leaves dirt, or worse, on the eyeball……
Quite amazing how quick they are. The only thing quicker than a cow's tail, is a goat's hoof landing squarely in the mason jar you had almost full, or a toddler's hand slamming down directly in the center of your mashed potatoes.

I always wore a wide-brimmed canvas hat when milking cows in a commercial setting. It sheds the manure and saved me several times from poo down the back of the neck.

Back