• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Becoming financially responsible

Not every woman is going to drop her career to work for her husband. And also working together and living together being married can be stressful.
I understand your point completely. But G-D"s purpose and timing dictates our financial prosperity when we live to serve him.
Yahshua had female followers that took care of his material needs. He told the rich young ruler to sell all he has, and give it to the poor.
Solomon said he looked to find righteous men. He found a few. On the other hand trying to find the same in women, he found none.
The head of the woman is man. The most important attribute of a man is his priesthood to his family.
1950s Stereo type may not work for every household.
In order for polygmy to be accepted, it can't put people into a box. It needs to be flexible.
The problem in our inner city's is, that the church doesn't accept the polygamy going on in it's community. How do we reconcile black men, that have multiple faithful baby mommas. Those churches could greatly turn around their community to accept the marital situations that are there. Which would save households, just hearing and abiding in the truth of polygamy.
Without Christ we can do nothing. Through His Spirit and Word.
We live in complicated times.
I don't agree with dealing with absolutes that people try to do in the name of religion, that are not found in the Word.
I am a businessman myself. I rather have my wife working with me . I got injured, and she got a job doing what I started for business. Now I am venturing into an area more important for community.

Ok, you have special circumstances and you want poly to accommodate them. That’s cool, poly is flexible and may provide what will work for you.
But don’t try to make your circumstances the norm for poly.
Live out your plans and show us how it worked in your situation, I’m not saying that you cannot. Do your thing, you don’t need anyone else’s opinion. I’m not sure why you are attempting to convince me.
But if you are planning on doing poly because of its perceived financial benefit, I am advising caution.

My only interests for my life are business, not polygamy.
The work G-D has for me is very serious and important cause. I am here for fellowship.
Not to marry a wife.
Just speaking hypothetically.

I am here for fellowship.
That’s great, because that’s what we all need!
We get a lot of pushback and negativity from every side for our beliefs, and being an encouragement to one another is an important aspect of this site.
May I encourage you to introduce yourself in the introductions section?

This is good

Some good basic lessons in here that are helpful

@MrB thanks for the video. I really enjoyed it. I am going to share it with a nephew of mine who will probably be an entrepreneur someday.

I’ve watched this several times.
I Particularly like his spin on zombies,
“ you can’t get there from here” with his saviour being his boss
2%

Back