• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Being me

Maggie

Real Person
Hello, I 30 years old and I love this lifestyle. I feel like it's calling for me. I like the idea of having a big family and always like idea of having a sister and friend there when I need one. But the truth is
It's hard to fine a couple. I tried the website but when I think I have a connection they stop talking to me or say I fake. Also there so many fake profile on these website. I just want a good family and couple to have in my life. Even if we start as friends. I would love some friends right now who are in this lifestyle if that is you give me a call it text at <mod redacted> and I would love here from you. Right now just want friends that all. Someone who gets it that understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine that you are getting swamped with responses.
Just be aware that some guys will not chase.

This site is set up so that you can vet men and families by the stance that they take in all kinds of matters. You can do this without any time pressure. You can approach them at your convenience.
You have chosen a rather unique approach, I pray that it goes well for you.

Btw, I hope that you are using a burner phone. Putting your number out there in public will expose you to scammers.

Likewise, anybody responding needs to be on a burnable phone.

Today’s PSA 😊

Shalom and welcome.. if you choose to remove your number, you can edit the post or ask admin.... the DM/PM option will be available to you once you've interacted a little.

Btw, I hope that you are using a burner phone. Putting your number out there in public will expose you to scammers.

Likewise, anybody responding needs to be on a burnable phone.
I can't emphasize enough how much I agree with @steve about this. I can trace two identity thefts back to having exchanged telephone information too quickly with anonymous 'women' I met online.

Back