• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Benefits and drawbacks to "legal" wife

What’s your channel?
Just type in YAHites into YouTube there are 3 channels, I have taken almost all videos down because I was getting one strike after another. Everything is being transferred to patreon & all videos still free to watch and comment on, its just an a long process.

Yes, and...correct up until this point...

But that is the issue. The 'adversary' and his minions will PRESUME jurisdiction. It can only be prevented - IFF there still remains any vestige of the Rule of Law, arguably debatable, and worse by the day (see Soros and his DAs) -
by 'rebutting the presumption.' Preferably a priori - up front - before there is an issue.
When couples come from Africa or India where they have traditional weddings, those Marriages are not recognised under the civil law. That's why it is important to stipulate in writing somewhere as consenting adults as to the nature and jurisdiction of the union ESPECIALLY when it pertains to polygyny. The case law states this quite clearly.
For instance, Kenya is a country where polygyny has been legalised so even though in Kenya all our wives would be recognized under the law, the legal rights would not be transferred and the law of bigamy could not be enforced.

As for the precedents and 'case law,' @YAHites, (you reference cites which precede the UCC, BTW, and the suppression of the common law) - a number of issues arise, some of which are no doubt even more 'NOT-PC' than even any current acrimony.

The thesis I have promoted, from the 'come out of her,' perspective, is that not ONLY is a 'marriage license' UN-necessary, but that it carries 'strings attached' that are detrimental (especially for those that fear the persecution of terms like 'bigamy'.)

Where the 'case law can o' worms' comes in is at least two-fold: (emphasis added)

Interesting how the allegedly Biblically-literate still conflate "incest" and "polygamy" as if Scripture condemned them both, as opposed to potentially MANDATING the latter. But that's no surprise to anyone here.

The bigger issue, I have long contended, is that "tradition" - and what men thus say He SHOULD have Written, as opposed to what He actually DID - has trumped His Word as actually Written. Thus, 'precedent'. Sometimes wrong. (And I won't dwell on the "ship captain" thing - as if it was just another authority vested with godlike powers to wed.)

But the 'skunk at the party' is the history that marriage 'license' proponents are at best ignorant of, but may even willfully ignore: Jim Crow, 'miscegenation', and "intermarriage licenses". A "license" is (see the law dictionaries), "permission" from a 'competent authority' (not with a capital-A, of course) to do that which is otherwise forbidden. Over time, the Jim Crow-era "intermarriage license," which was not widely used during the Founding era, became ubiquitous during the New Deal. Like Jefferson so correctly observed, the course of things is for "Tyranny to gain ground, and Liberty to yield."

Especially when people do not know, nor value, their birthright. (Gen. 25:34)
One of the main points of that reference is its referring back to the roman empire, so yes WAY before UCC.

In the same way that a marriage license is a choice, cohabiting without one is a choice, and choosing to be married in a "traditional" way is a choice, so is being clear about being married in a particular biblical way.

100% the powers that be will attempt to impose their authority, however its simply a matter of avoiding the accoutrements of civil Marriages like wedding officials, vows, ceremonies etc

I think you people are going crazy. State will do what state's always do. Enforce it's laws.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you serious? Are you BLIND? Which laws? Elections? Carjacking? Murder? Deportation?
Or just "campaign finance misdemeanors" that are past the 'legal' statute of limitations?

Same with @Mark C common law. If people only know, we can be protected, blablabla. It won't work.
I mean, REALLY? Who believes that silly "God of the Bible" can actually protect ANYONE against the fearful, Almighty Power of Big Brother?

Fear? Yeah, guess who we must really fear!

Honestly, it boggles my mind that so many here claim to believe in 'God' but don't trust Him with anything important. Especially at "such a time as this." I think the Mark is gonna be a big hit.

I wish that was an exaggeration.

I mean, REALLY? Who believes that silly "God of the Bible" can actually protect ANYONE against the fearful, Almighty Power of Big Brother?
Faith in God is completely separate from faith in English common law.

For the State, might is right. They make laws to oppress and will follow those laws and oppress. Fancy legal arguments are the wisdom of man, and are unlikely to succeed against a human tyrant, who will usually simply ignore them.

Our only hope is God Himself.

For the State, might is right. They make laws to oppress and will follow those laws and oppress. Fancy legal arguments are the wisdom of man, and are unlikely to succeed against a human tyrant, who will usually simply ignore them.

Finally, someone gets it.

Searching legal tricks to avoid state's law is futile. Only way is to use state's law against itself. And state can always disregard it's law.

Just type in YAHites into YouTube there are 3 channels, I have taken almost all videos down because I was getting one strike after another. Everything is being transferred to patreon & all videos still free to watch and comment on, its just an a long process.
I would enjoy doing a livestream sometime.

I think it funny how (not all ,but some) people fuss and raise cane about the over reach of the state, but as soon as they feel wronged they call the police or the lawyer.
I like am sure many people have stood up to fight the state, some win, but it is a short victory. At least for me it is because although I won on paper and in public, behind the scenes things just get more difficult, the state makes sure of it. So I find the best way to deal with them is don't deal with them, meaning I fly under the radar as much as possible, if the state wants taxes from me to operate a motor vehicle, I have three choices pay, don't drive, or move. Anything else makes me look bad, ie what I stand for and believe in looks bad by association. People are funny that way, they evaluate what they perceive they saw, using what they think they know, with a total disregard for the facts and truth, to come to a false conclusion. I hate to sound gruff or anti social, but it isn't ANYONE else's business what I do in my house that's why I don't let my personal affairs become public knowledge..

p.s. Option #4 run for public office and change the law. ( my wife says I would be assonated before I was sworn in)

In His Service
Jack P.

It's NOT faith in anything BUT YHVH. The fact that - at least when we had it - the common law was CONSISTENT with Scripture is the whole point.
Finally, someone gets it.
🤣 Just not the Romans 13 crowd.

p.s. Option #4 run for public office and change the law.
Might have been an option once. Won't work in Dominion-Land.

....So I find the best way to deal with them is don't deal with them, meaning I fly under the radar as much as possible,

100% agree 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I hate to sound gruff or anti social, but it isn't ANYONE else's business what I do in my house that's why I don't let my personal affairs become public knowledge..

Not gruff just facts.... sadly people are becoming increasingly more nosy under the regime of fear

p.s. Option #4 run for public office and change the law. ( my wife says I would be assonated before I was sworn in)

🤣 you would have to get yourself some clones... apparently 🤷🏿‍♂️

This started off as a thread outlining whether there were benefits to licensing a wife (one only, of course...the Almighty State would let a man license a sheepdog at this point - but only one!).

I pointed out that nowhere in Scripture does ANY man of Yah ever, even once, do so, and that there are lots of reasons to simply be obedient to YHVH. Like He promises blessings.

It turns out, some knew this, there is NO requirement for including that 3rd party master in contract, whether you know about the "strings attached" or not. (Licensed 'clergy' have the same blindness.) I pointed out that the common law, for those who realize, a) that it still exists, and b) is actually consistent with Scripture, rather than antithetical. (Yes, that dates back to Roman civil law, prior to the UCC, but before that through every pagan tyranny on the planet, and Babylon.)

What surprised me more than the attitude that "the State will screw you anyway...so don't try to fight it, much less worry about what the Creator might want" was the subtle mindset that leads there:

"How 'bout my TAX deduction?"

If I pay a corrupt regime that wants to neuter my kids, but only after they destroy their heart and immune system, so that they can do more of why already scares the crap outta me...will they just let me go and be a good little slave?

I hear people complain about rigged elections. Arresting an actually elected president for a non-crime for the REAL crime of having won an election. Starting WW 3. Destroying the food supply chain. Kicking off hyperinflation and the end of what was once the most productive economy in the history of the planet. And perverting education into indoctrination, control, and perversion.

But so many can't be bothered to take control of at least one thing they actually can do, in obedience to Him. (OK, there are others...but pork is more important than marriage, even...;))

Maybe I'll start a new thread. But I do have to ask:
"Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord,' and NOT do the things I say." (Luke 6:46)

I have NEVER, not once, EVER, on this entire site advocated "lawlessness." But, it now "abounds." I seriously doubt anyone here could actually deny that with a straight face.

But when the "law" of what is clearly a police state (and those who claim that said state can "disregard" its law anyway can't honestly argue otherwise) is in DIRECT OPPOSITION to His Word, then what?

And don't think you can't smell it from here.

This started off as a thread outlining whether there were benefits to licensing a wife (one only, of course...the Almighty State would let a man license a sheepdog at this point - but only one!).

I pointed out that nowhere in Scripture does ANY man of Yah ever, even once, do so, and that there are lots of reasons to simply be obedient to YHVH. Like He promises blessings.

It turns out, some knew this, there is NO requirement for including that 3rd party master in contract, whether you know about the "strings attached" or not. (Licensed 'clergy' have the same blindness.) I pointed out that the common law, for those who realize, a) that it still exists, and b) is actually consistent with Scripture, rather than antithetical. (Yes, that dates back to Roman civil law, prior to the UCC, but before that through every pagan tyranny on the planet, and Babylon.)

What surprised me more than the attitude that "the State will screw you anyway...so don't try to fight it, much less worry about what the Creator might want" was the subtle mindset that leads there:

"How 'bout my TAX deduction?"

If I pay a corrupt regime that wants to neuter my kids, but only after they destroy their heart and immune system, so that they can do more of why already scares the crap outta me...will they just let me go and be a good little slave?

I hear people complain about rigged elections. Arresting an actually elected president for a non-crime for the REAL crime of having won an election. Starting WW 3. Destroying the food supply chain. Kicking off hyperinflation and the end of what was once the most productive economy in the history of the planet. And perverting education into indoctrination, control, and perversion.

But so many can't be bothered to take control of at least one thing they actually can do, in obedience to Him. (OK, there are others...but pork is more important than marriage, even...;))

Maybe I'll start a new thread. But I do have to ask:

"Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord,' and NOT do the things I say." (Luke 6:46)

I have NEVER, not once, EVER, on this entire site advocated "lawlessness." But, it now "abounds." I seriously doubt anyone here could actually deny that with a straight face.

But when the "law" of what is clearly a police state (and those who claim that said state can "disregard" its law anyway can't honestly argue otherwise) is in DIRECT OPPOSITION to His Word, then what?

And don't think you can't smell it from here.
So once again, passive aggressive innuendo. Not one direct, clear statement in that whole little screed. All you did was whine that no one else is as smart, holy and aware as you are.

This is not how men communicate. This is not how men persuade each other. This is how men try and smugly convince themselves that they’re superior.

Do you want to influence men? Speak in declarative sentences that have subjects and objects and verbs, not just a continuous stream of bitchy vitriol and overblown adverbs.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you serious? Are you BLIND? Which laws? Elections? Carjacking? Murder? Deportation?
Or just "campaign finance misdemeanors" that are past the 'legal' statute of limitations?

Fear? Yeah, guess who we must really fear!

Honestly, it boggles my mind that so many here claim to believe in 'God' but don't trust Him with anything important. Especially at "such a time as this." I think the Mark is gonna be a big hit.

I wish that was an exaggeration.
Comment on nature of states.

State's courts are final arbiter for all disputes under it's territory. Including disputes where one party is itself. Which law's state's courts will use? It's own. Why? They have legal monopoly on use of force and can create it's own rules.

Comment on nature of states.
So what? It sounds like you still don't understand the concept of 'jurisdiction' (real, or coerced.)

"Whose image and inscription?..."
"If Baal be god, serve him. But if YHVH be Elohim, serve him...."
"...you can't serve two masters."
"Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord', and not do the things I say."
"By their fruit you shall know them."

"Choose life."

PS> Oh, yeah, and this one from as close to Scripture as has even been written originally in the English language:

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident...
...Rights...endowed by our Creator...
...and that to secure these Rights governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the Consent of the governed."

So what? It sounds like you still don't understand the concept of 'jurisdiction' (real, or coerced.)

"Whose image and inscription?..."
"If Baal be god, serve him. But if YHVH be Elohim, serve him...."
"...you can't serve two masters."
"Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord', and not do the things I say."
"By their fruit you shall know them."

"Choose life."

PS> Oh, yeah, and this one from as close to Scripture as has even been written originally in the English language:

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident...
...Rights...endowed by our Creator...
...and that to secure these Rights governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the Consent of the governed."
This thread is about what is happening in practice, in real world, not as you wish it.

No state today uses Lord's law today. It is fact.

Come back from sky and live in reality.

No state today uses Lord's law today. It is fact.
Which is a good reason to wake up and realize where you REAALLY live -whether your can handle it or not.

Come back from sky and live in reality.
Or, you can choose Who to serve, and live in His kingdom. He says the choice is clear. But only to those with "eyes to see."

"...Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."
Isaiah 66:3-4

Back