• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Beyond the PM stuff, who are you really? Height?

Cow fam said:
I have been a bit busy as of late to think about posting to our story. In fact, I don't know how to. I have my BF email now though! Time is not something I have a ton of lately.

You send me, in an email (cecil@biblicalfamilies.org) or a pm to CecilW what you want posted, and I post it, then change the poster name to you.

It is done this way so that we can keep the comments in a separate stream and keep your story clean.

Also, in your case, I probably would have to put your story back. As I remember, we put it off-line a while back.

CecilW said:
Cow fam said:
I have been a bit busy as of late to think about posting to our story. In fact, I don't know how to. I have my BF email now though! Time is not something I have a ton of lately.

You send me, in an email (cecil@biblicalfamilies.org) or a pm to CecilW what you want posted, and I post it, then change the poster name to you.

It is done this way so that we can keep the comments in a separate stream and keep your story clean.

Also, in your case, I probably would have to put your story back. As I remember, we put it off-line a while back.

Hey Cecil, Is this something you're soliciting from everyone?

gtcoastie07 said:
Hey Cecil, Is this something you're soliciting from everyone?

Pretty much. Yup.

Check out About Real People's Stories. Read the threads already up. Contribute your own. PLEASE!

EVERYONE loves stories!

Hi Everyone,

Im new to this site but not to the belief of happiness & rewards in PM. Its something Ive found myself lead to pray about and listen for direction in. I live in California and find myself in a place where its rarely spoke of therefore very limited exposure and access. Ive remained humble and patient trusting that should the time be right ... God will open that door to me.

Im currently 39 yrs old and widowed x 10 yrs. While we were in the midst of adopting our 2nd son, my husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer & died 3 months later. Ive raised both children independantly. My oldest has moved away from home to begin his life and preparing to enlist. My youngest is 12 yrs old and is a most loving child.

In keeping with the theme of this thread, I'm a petite 5'2" tall and approx 125-130 lbs. I have medium-long, light brown hair with highlights and blue eyes. Im happy to add a picture to my profile but having some tech difficulties right now. I'll try powering it off and rebooting. If there's another way to share a pic Im happy to do so.

Im excited to hear more about these retreats and where they take place. I live in Northern California and PM isnt something you hear discussed. Should God lead me to relocate that's something Id do in efforts to pursue the spiritual growth of family....and love.

Dina_95901 said:
Hi Everyone,

Im new to this site but not to the belief of happiness & rewards in PM. Its something Ive found myself lead to pray about and listen for direction in. I live in California and find myself in a place where its rarely spoke of therefore very limited exposure and access. Ive remained humble and patient trusting that should the time be right ... God will open that door to me.

Im currently 39 yrs old and widowed x 10 yrs. While we were in the midst of adopting our 2nd son, my husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer & died 3 months later. Ive raised both children independantly. My oldest has moved away from home to begin his life and preparing to enlist. My youngest is 12 yrs old and is a most loving child.

In keeping with the theme of this thread, I'm a petite 5'2" tall and approx 125-130 lbs. I have medium-long, light brown hair with highlights and blue eyes. Im happy to add a picture to my profile but having some tech difficulties right now. I'll try powering it off and rebooting. If there's another way to share a pic Im happy to do so.

Im excited to hear more about these retreats and where they take place. I live in Northern California and PM isnt something you hear discussed. Should God lead me to relocate that's something Id do in efforts to pursue the spiritual growth of family....and love.

Welcome Dina! Were new to the site too but don't hesitate to post! Everyone is great here and very supportive. Good luck in your journey and God bless!

Dina_95901 said:
Im happy to add a picture to my profile but having some tech difficulties right now. I'll try powering it off and rebooting. If there's another way to share a pic Im happy to do so.

Welcome, Dina. Glad to have you here.

Send a PM to Nathan7 if you'd like specific info for The Big Retreat this summer in TN in Aug. They are truly a blast.

For your picture, you need to resize it so that it is no more than 90 pixels in either direction. It's fairly easy to do with Paint. If you still have trouble, holler and I'll help.

CecilW, Moderator

Here is the wife and I at one of our re-enactments back in 2010. It was taken with a period style camera and made onto a tin plate just like back in the 1860's. Check out my previous post ( on page 1 of this topic ) for more info about us. Wish even more detail then drop my a PM.........Chaplain (Troy)

Troy_Annette_Port_Hudson_2010.jpg

Back