• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Biblical Families Radio

Paul not the apostle

Real Person
I wanted to say how great a job Doc does for us on the radio broadcasts. We are VERY fortunate to have such a talent serving the Lord, and very blessed that the Lord passes those blessings on to us here at Biblical Families.

Good point! Great job Doc!

Yes! Thank you so much. My husband and I appreciate the time that you take out to do the radio show!

Galations 6:9: Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (NIV)

Oh, Love, I bet you say that to ALL the Biblical Families Radio hosts!

LOL

Doc

Oh puleeeeeeeze.(This is so sweet it is like mixing maple syrup and orange juice.)

SweetLissa

I was wondering why my computer was responding soooooo slooooow! I need something to clean this stuff off. Any suggestions, Lissa? :lol: :p :D :) ;)

Actually, I hear a little vinegar will work wonders at clearing out the sap.

SweetLissa

duelingbanjos said:
who are you calling a sap? ;) LOL!

Blessings,

Doc

Did someone mention Maple Syrup?

Love said:
No really, Doc...you are the most amazing radio show host ever....in the world. :D

How can I get the Syrup off my computer. It is so gooey! Is there a special cleaner for this stuff! :roll: :lol:

Hey! Did you guys know that Doc has been working in Christian radio in various capacities since he was 15? He must have been a really smart kid. You just never know how God will use experiences in the past to help you minister in the present...and difficult circumstances today may be preparing you for ministry in the future.

Back