• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

biblical family in the heart of europe

ninamag

we live in austria (in europe), and lead a (mainline biblical) messianic fellowship in vienna (for many years now).
our children are home-schooled. we also like film-making, music-making, etc.
We would like to meet up with other believers who are interested in living the biblical way, as well as raising biblical families. please tell us about yourself, including your faith. greetings and shalom!

Wow! Having children and in a PhD program! Nice work, keep it up! My mother competed her doctorate a few years ago (with honors) at a nationally recognized school. It's fun to introduce her with her doctor title. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you better, thanks for posting. BTW, the ladies have a Tuesday evening women-only group (I'm a guy so don't know anything) which is probably 3AM your time but you'll be up with baby or studying anyway. :) Many blessings to you.

welcome to the board, would love to meet you but my truck cannot swim. :)
our family is semi-messianic and moving in that direction.

how did you come into the understanding of poly?
we love to hear the stories of peoples journeys.

my spouse and i are on various levels of understanding the subject. nevertheless we both watch / have watched big love, sister wives, etc... we are, however, not mormons, but mainline messianic jewish.

Shalom aleichem and a belated L'Shanna Tova! (Jewish new year greeting!)

although my Husband was not a polygamist, W/we had friends who were poly - not necessarily out of any spiritual reasons. And after He died i found a Gentleman online who is poly, who is a Christian - which was why i got on here, wanting to support His household. i do think that our marriage was a Biblical Family because i recognized Him as the head of the house and having the final say, as in the famous quote from Ephesians about wives and submission - as well as within a few other scriptures.

Right now i am a widow and not in any type of a marriage - and i had promised Him, my late Husband - may He Rest in Peace- that i'd stay that way and not remarry. So i guess i don't have any kind of a family, at the moment.

But i wanted to say hello because before my late Husband i had an ex who was Jewish and, during that marriage, i converted to Judaism.

it's great to meet another Jewish person who believes Jesus/Yehoshua is the Messiah!
j/L "Granny" Matrika / Rolling Buffalo Woman, a.k.a Hadasah bat Avraham Avinu

shalom to you.
thank you for the information on your family!
we are in austria, where are you?
"l'shana tova" as well!
ninamag

Back