• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Birth Control Makes You Mentally Ill and Ruins Your Marriage

Table-1 (1).png
Table 1: Love can be distilled into three categories: lust, attraction, and attachment. Though there are overlaps and subtleties to each, each type is characterized by its own set of hormones. Testosterone and estrogen drive lust; dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin create attraction; and oxytocin and vasopressin mediate attachment.

Funny how they fail to mention every single one of these is adversely affected by birth control pills. At this point I can eliminate all my hedging statements in previous posts and say with a good deal of confidence that birth control adversely affects sex and the bonding process; if not outright kill it. Birth control kills love, prevents bonding and causes dead bedrooms.

Typical of any mainstream news source discussing legitimate but unpopular medical concerns, the bulk of the article is quotes from experts saying to forget what you just read, it's nothing to worry about, probably, in my opinion...

The study authors themselves did much the same in one of the articles I linked to. Something to the effect of, "we found scary such and such, but there are contradictory studies so this needs more research" which came off to me like little more than, "hey big pharma, give us some money and we'll publish a study that contradicts this".

I can see the validity of this. My wife was put on birth control to try to help regulate her cycle when she was in 4th grade (I believe), and was on it until she stopped when we got married when she was 19 and we decided to try and get pregnant. When she stopped taking the pill her cycle became monstrously irregular, which was the reason she was put on birth control to begin with, and we have yet to be able to track her ovulation let alone get pregnant. I'm not sure what alternatives she might have had for her situation while growing up, but I understand the change in emotions and bonding because I witnessed her love and happiness start to blossom further once the pill was completely out of her system.

I can see the validity of this. My wife was put on birth control to try to help regulate her cycle when she was in 4th grade (I believe), and was on it until she stopped when we got married when she was 19 and we decided to try and get pregnant. When she stopped taking the pill her cycle became monstrously irregular, which was the reason she was put on birth control to begin with, and we have yet to be able to track her ovulation let alone get pregnant. I'm not sure what alternatives she might have had for her situation while growing up, but I understand the change in emotions and bonding because I witnessed her love and happiness start to blossom further once the pill was completely out of her system.

Exercise is good for regulating hormones, particularly progesterone and estrogen. HIT exercise (High Intensity Training if I remember the acronym) is really good for hormones as it "shocks" the body and helping to reset hormones.
Eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables and low in meat high in hormones will also greatly help with irregular periods.

Edit: HIIT exercise: High Intensity Interval Training

Last edited:
Exercise is good for regulating hormones, particularly progesterone and estrogen

In particular exercise that works the glutes will help with eliminating excess hormones.

monstrously irregular

Standard Process should have supplements that can directly support the ovaries and hypothalamus and could help get them out of disregulation. We've had excellent luck with their products. A visit to an acupuncturist may also be very helpful.

Birth control (any manufactured “medicine” really) is straight up evil. I challenge you to return to our only source of factual evidence and disregard science for a minute. First it helps to understand disease as being classified as any physical or mental ailment at varying degrees that are purely detrimental. Now look at the word itself - disease, dis - ease. Ease being a synonym for peace or calm or content. Dis being a negative giving you the logical translation of “non content” or commonly “ill at ease”, and even without peace. There’s a reason why Jesus constantly reminds us not to worry and to accept His peace. Simply put, worry, distrust, disobedience, etc is sin, and when we live in sin we feel the immediate effects of judgement (referenced in Hosea 6 & 7). In sin, we are without His peace, and therefore are ill at ease, and thus the nature of disease and sickness.

There are more than enough references to Jesus healing sick people in the New Testament including the very example of the woman who believed that she would be healed if she could but touch the hem of his robe. Believe is the key word here. Her faith in Him, the PEACE He gave her, not a pill, not science (aka worldly logic). So, yeah, is another pill ruining your life? Absolutely. Is it bad for you? I would challenge anyone who considers anything born of this world to be good for them to return to Jesus’ teachings to understand exactly how He saw this world, and who it belongs to...

“But sister you can’t possibly believe that extreme viewpoint! It can’t be that bad, right?” I’d be happy to share my own personal testimony with anyone who wishes to hear exactly how bad it actually is.

Thanks again for awesome discussion points and meditation on the fruit of the Bible’s teachings! Peace to all.

I've never been on the pill but when I was in high school there was HUGE pressure to get on the pill from the teachers and counselors. Like it was expected that we were going to sleep around so we needed the pill and then they would talk about pregnancy like it was Ebola! Like a baby was an infection that would need to be cured by the loving, sensitive heroes at Planned Parenthood.

I have much stronger things to say about all of this but this is a family site so I won't. I will say my girls are not at all being told to take the pill. That's just not discussed in our home.

“But sister you can’t possibly believe that extreme viewpoint! It can’t be that bad, right?” I’d be happy to share my own personal testimony with anyone who wishes to hear exactly how bad it actually is.
I was raised without all that poison and propaganda that causes people to think the dr has the answers in his pharmacy.

I did use a doctor and a drug once to induce labor after our babies died in the womb. There is no joy in carrying dead babies.

I think doctors and surgeries and drugs have their place. It's just a much smaller place then most give them....and NOT up on an alter and worshipped.

When our son messed up his elbow we took him in. X Ray to determine damage, drugs while they reduced the dislocated elbow.

Micro surgery to sew on fingers is amazing. Our neighbor recently almost lost a couple. They cannot give anyone a guarantee though.

Randy Alcorn wrote a well-researched book entitled "Does the Birth Control Pill Cause Abortions". I highly recommend it.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/2751923

Basically, it causes depression in teenagers.

But wait, there is more...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200801/scents-and-sensibility

Women not on birth control will be attracted to the sent of people whose immune system genes are genetically dissimilar (but not too much). But on birth control, they prefer the scent of people very similar to them (i.e. family who will protect and care for them). And this similarity, when they try to have kids, will cause "higher rates of miscarriage and experienced longer intervals between pregnancies". Additionally, it ruins their sex life...

That's a 25% increase in the chance of cheating over the average.

Not using the pill also makes you sexier...

This is the problem with sex before marriage and the current dating system. Virtually no one abstains, even Christians, and a great percentage are on birth control. Which means vast numbers of women are marrying men they aren't actually attracted to.

This is what happens when you mess with God's designs; when you attempt to circumvent the first command to men.

Be fruitful and multiply.
Depop agenda wants depopulation. Confused scattered people are easier to control and diminish.

Back