• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Brett Cooper takes on Polygamy

NS4Liberty

Male
Brett is a conservative commentator, not openly christian. She works at DailyWire. This video explores secular polygamy. Mostly polygyny.

I haven't heard anyone at The Daily Wire speak positively, or even neutrally, about polygyny. They lump it into polygamy, and they think it's a terrible moral disaster. I've heard them say things that are assumptions and just complete lies about it. They say good stuff about a lot of subjects, but this is not one of them.

Brett is a conservative commentator, not openly christian. She works at DailyWire. This video explores secular polygamy. Mostly polygyny.

The fact that this woman (with the masculine name Brett) is apparently a "conservative commentator" tells us a lot about the sad state of "conservativism".

She has no foundation of objective Truth. It's all about her feelings.

She seems to have little or no problem with sodomy, lesbianism, fornication, or polyamory. She only has a problem with patriarchal polygyny.

At any rate, this video has almost nothing to do with polygamy, especially Biblical polygyny. It is actually about polyamory.

Biblical patriarchs don't use stupid nonsense words like "Throuple". There is just a man, and his family, his wives, and his children.

Oh!

I see she is from the Daily Wire (fake conservative grifter Ben Shapiro's site). That makes sense. She kinda seems like a female Ben Shapiro.

Tried watching video. Made it about 5 min in. Turned off due to all the negativity. Didn't feel like sitting through 20 minutes of it.
I skipped a lot. That was a lot of negativity.

I got tired of hearing how "These women deserve more." ....hello, .maybe they are there because they weren't finding the mythical "more."
You've got a man there that likes kids. That's less common nowadays. I don't care at all for the open relationship crap.....but neither do I care for the empty bull$#!+ promises of the mythical something better. There is also a whole heck of a lot worse.

Someone we know thought she had a good man. While she was in the hospital with a new baby her kid called her to say Mr step dad was having sex with her 12 year old daughter. He's in jail, and now that sweet mama is back on the market with one more baby.
Make you want to pick up rocks.
Not much more annoying then some young know it all having opinions that show just how little they really know.

She seems to have little or no problem with sodomy, lesbianism,

Most “conservatives” have no problem with these things now days. I believe it was @FollowingHim who recently stated something to the effect of, and I’m paraphrasing, conservatives today simply defend the values of the progressives of 20 years ago. And it’s true.

Any conservative who would defend homosexual activity has no right to say a word about polygyny.

I've gotten pushback from conservatives on why I choose not to vote anymore. Honestly, why put my voice behind "marginally better?" I see both sides as being on the wrong coin.
It matter for local level much.

Your influence is greater because there are less voter overall and less people bote. Campaigns ard also cheaper.

Winning campaign in NH lower House can cost 1000/2000 dollars. Similar amounts are for smaller polities. For one salary one town could be taken over.

Also, local situation has much influence on quality of life. Select Constitutional sheriff backed with local population and three letter agencies will become mostly toothless.

I've gotten pushback from conservatives on why I choose not to vote anymore. Honestly, why put my voice behind "marginally better?" I see both sides as being on the wrong coin.
Because not voting is essentially voting for the worst candidate, by having the worst candidate’s opponent have less votes.

You should pick the best candidate and vote for them. Not doing so essentially puts a vote in the worst candidates column.

You may not agree with every candidate on every issue. Find one that most closely aligns with your principles.

It matter for local level much.

Your influence is greater because there are less voter overall and less people bote. Campaigns ard also cheaper.

Winning campaign in NH lower House can cost 1000/2000 dollars. Similar amounts are for smaller polities. For one salary one town could be taken over.

Also, local situation has much influence on quality of life. Select Constitutional sheriff backed with local population and three letter agencies will become mostly toothless.
Local district attorney's are incredibly important (probably more so even than sheriff's and judges). Look at all the evil district attorney's that Soros funded. We really need good ones.

Because not voting is essentially voting for the worst candidate, by having the worst candidate’s opponent have less votes.
Because voting lulls you into the false thinking that you're doing something effective. It's a rigged game.

In that vid...her very first response was pie in the sky b.s. Those women were speaking of the very real and commonplace reality in their culture and were talking sense in that their attitude and approach actually works. Unlike what the feminists and tradcons are pushing.

You’re choosing your enemy. One side will weaken you prior to the fight mischief less than the other side. Besides, when that fight starts you need to know you did in everything in your power to avoid it.

Also, the powers that be do see the real votes (in that they know how much they had to cheat to win) and that tells them how fast they can push their wickedness. There is still much utility in voting, even in a rigged election.

But it is also interfering in a foriegn election and foriegn affairs. If we be Israel, then we have our own government to administer, and shouldn't be trying to meddle in how the nations run their gov. I don't want them messing with me, so I don't want to mess with them. Let them choose their own demise and play no part in it. They can bring no claim against you for not participating.

Back