• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Bucket List

I don't have a bucket list.... These are things you want to do before you die, correct? So in that case, spending more time with the kids, helping others as much as I can, supporting Samuel, just usual everyday things. I wouldn't be on my death bed thinking that I wish I had written that book or had bought that gadget or had gone to another country, I'd be saying I wish I had read the kids more books, I wish I had cooked more meals for family, I wish I had made more time for Samuel.

As usual, I have majorly overthought this, lol.

I don't really think I have a bucket list either. Though I am with Rainy, I would love to go to England and Ireland some day. My ancestors are from Britain. I would like to learn sign language in the next 10 years, also. I have always loved the idea of communicating with my hands...well more than I do now when I talk. :)

Well I have a list! It’s actually rather long o_O
I want to go to Israel, Australia, Scotland, and Spain. I also fully intend on going in a shark cage and skydiving and go up in a hot air balloon..... as well as taking up rock climbing and white water rafting (just have to stop getting pregnant first)! Oh yes, I also want to explore the butterfly canyons and climb all the American mountains! We just gotta get the youngest peeps old enough to go adventuring and then we’re set! :cool:

This is really just a sample of all the stuff I’m gonna put my family through... my poor husband, he thinks I’m crazy. ;)

Well I have a list! It’s actually rather long o_O
I want to go to Israel, Australia, Scotland, and Spain. I also fully intend on going in a shark cage and skydiving and go up in a hot air balloon..... as well as taking up rock climbing and white water rafting (just have to stop getting pregnant first)! Oh yes, I also want to explore the butterfly canyons and climb all the American mountains! We just gotta get the youngest peeps old enough to go adventuring and then we’re set! :cool:

This is really just a sample of all the stuff I’m gonna put my family through... my poor husband, he thinks I’m crazy. ;)

Yay! All that does sound like an adventure! I hope you get to do it all! I think the butterfly canyons sound amazing but I think I am too much of a chicken for the other stuff!

Well, there’s a lot to see and experience in Gods world. I don’t want to just look at pictures my whole life, and I want my kids to grow up exploring said planet. Luckily only one of my kids hates sunshine and fresh air :D

I just saw this post and thought I'd add to it:

1. I'd love to attend a meet up with BF!
2. I want to hold a grandchild someday.
3. I'd like to go somewhere on my own sometime.
4. I want to go back to England and see more than just London
5. I'd love to fly a 737!
6. Skydiving.
7. Skydiving in a squirrel suit!
8. Scuba diving.
9. I want to go to Norway and see where my great grandparents came from
10. Tahiti

Back