• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Buy a t-shirt!

Jeff Ray

Real Person*
Staff edit:
To buy a T-shirt with the Biblical Families logo on it, or to put the logo on anything else, click this link:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/biblicalfamilies
This thread discusses the setting up of that web store, and the sorts of things people have put the logo on. I have edited this first post to put the link to the store right at the start of the thread, so people don't have to hunt through the discussion to find it.
Staff edit ends. @FollowingHim
---------------------------------------

This mockup was done in just a few minutes on Zazzle. I've used them before, their quality isn't perfect but I've always worn the shirt out before the image came off.

Feedback? Higher? Lower? Smaller? I'm thinking black on white would be good too.

Who do I contact regarding legalities? I'm not interested in selling them, this is just for my own use.

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 9.35.42 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great.
You'd want @nathan's approval to use the ministry logo. I'll send him a private message also so he notices he's been tagged here.
If he approves it, I'll send you a higher resolution image (though what you've got actually looks good enough already).

Looks nice.
Just a suggestion, a smaller sized logo on the front left, with the larger on the back would be good too, that's more of a traditional t-shirt design. That also allows people to stare at your back and scratch their heads without feeling awkward that you might be catching them stare; they have longer to soak in the message of the graphic.

Looks nice.
Just a suggestion, a smaller sized logo on the front left, with the larger on the back would be good too, that's more of a traditional t-shirt design. That also allows people to stare at your back and scratch their heads without feeling awkward that you might be catching them stare; they have longer to soak in the message of the graphic.
Actually, that has the other benefit that if worn by a woman people aren't staring at her breasts to see the logo. I hate it when women wear eye-catching logos & slogans over their chests, it's rather awkward... This design would place the website address underneath the breasts, where it will be on folded cloth, in shadow, and angled away from your eyes if standing close, so you'd have to put a few extra seconds of looking to actually read it and commit it to memory. While a small logo front left would be on the top of the breast, sit flat, and able to be taken in at a glance even when standing close.

You have BF permission (it's not like we've bothered to copyright the logo, anyway). Will you be able to create and leave it up for others to buy straight from the site?
Thank you!

It appears it will be possible to make it publicly available, after a bit of administrata is taken care of.

I will do other versions, taking into account all the suggestions here. Hopefully everyone will be able to buy exactly what suits them best.

Caveat: I haven't received a shirt yet, so there is a tiny chance there will be a spacing problem. I don't anticipate it, but wanted to point it out as a possibility. That said, here's the first attempt:

https://www.zazzle.com/store/biblicalfamilies

Three designs (front, back, and back with a front pocket logo). Two colors (black and white).

If you've never used Zazzle, it works like this. Pick a design and a logo color. In the sidebar, you can change the gender (men or women) and style (basic, quality, v-neck, etc). Then pick a size and a color.

For the adventurous, select the front logo shirt, and find the "transfer this design" link. Zazzle will print nearly anything on anything else, so you can pick hoodies, fridge magnets, key fobs, whatever. As proof, I put the BF logo on a mug and added that to the store.

All feedback welcome.

Awesome! Wearing a zazzle shirt of a different design right now.

You have BF permission (it's not like we've bothered to copyright the logo, anyway). Will you be able to create and leave it up for others to buy straight from the site?
I would recommend copyrighting it. If our enemies decided they wanted to misrepresent us, that is one avenue they could pursue.

I've just renamed the thread, pinned it so we can find it, and added the store link to the first post in the thread.

Another example of what you can put the logo on:
Which you can customise further however you like, including changing the colour.
I wonder how long I could get away with wearing it at the hospital? LOL

Back