• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CALLING ALL UK RESIDENTS | UK GOVERNMENT PETITION

JudahYAHites

Male
I have submitted a petition to the UK government...
I hope something like this can be replicated wherever the law of bigamy exists.

Please feel free to get in touch with me, as I am looking to work with others.

I see this issue as not being restricted to a religious context and hope it can be a platform to bring this and all the linked issues to public arenas.

I have created an email address for communication regarding this repealbigamy@gmail.com

My number for whatsapp communication is +447494913543

If you are in the UK I invite and encourage you to sign and support this effort

If you are outside the UK I invite you to discuss how we can make this happen in your country

Again, please sign and support

It is done.

Now I need your support to repeal the law of bigamy, the main aim is to make men more responsible for the women that they take as their woman/wife. This will lead to reform that will create greater protections for women, mothers and children, and counteracting the destructive drive to destroy the patriarchal family unit through feminist and cloak organisations such as BLM

I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

Click this link to sign the petition:

My petition:

Repeal the law of bigamy

Repeal the law of bigamy and institute legalized polygyny. The law of Bigamy exacerbates and gives credence to the mindset of abandonment of one woman for another, creating the epidemic of single parent households that statistics show negatively impact homes communities and the country at large

Quoting the centre for social justice. Regarding The Importance of the Home Context. Academics who have conducted empirical studies in juvenile criminology, point to the overwhelming need to look at the home context. Most British families function well, nurturing children to become law-abiding citizens. Broken families, however, are often the places where the seeds are sown for future criminal activity. 3 distinct but overlapping forms of family breakdown. Dissolution. Dysfunction. Dadlessness

I have submitted a petition to the UK government...
I hope something like this can be replicated wherever the law of bigamy exists.

Please feel free to get in touch with me, as I am looking to work with others.

I see this issue as not being restricted to a religious context and hope it can be a platform to bring this and all the linked issues to public arenas.

I have created an email address for communication regarding this repealbigamy@gmail.com

My number for whatsapp communication is +447494913543

If you are in the UK I invite and encourage you to sign and support this effort

If you are outside the UK I invite you to discuss how we can make this happen in your country

Again, please sign and support

It is done.

Now I need your support to repeal the law of bigamy, the main aim is to make men more responsible for the women that they take as their woman/wife. This will lead to reform that will create greater protections for women, mothers and children, and counteracting the destructive drive to destroy the patriarchal family unit through feminist and cloak organisations such as BLM

I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

My petition:

Repeal the law of bigamy

Repeal the law of bigamy and institute legalized polygyny. The law of Bigamy exacerbates and gives credence to the mindset of abandonment of one woman for another, creating the epidemic of single parent households that statistics show negatively impact homes communities and the country at large

Quoting the centre for social justice. Regarding The Importance of the Home Context. Academics who have conducted empirical studies in juvenile criminology, point to the overwhelming need to look at the home context. Most British families function well, nurturing children to become law-abiding citizens. Broken families, however, are often the places where the seeds are sown for future criminal activity. 3 distinct but overlapping forms of family breakdown. Dissolution. Dysfunction. Dadlessness

After a lot of back and forth, Parliament have accepted and published the petition

Maybe try starting up a youtube channel?

edit: I would think aiming it at a European audience would give it more novelty as well, and help to achieve your goals.
Thanks set up the YouTube channel got to start doing videos

Back