• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Can I ask for prayer here...? I am struggling

Mrs.HisPossession

Female
Hi ladies, I wrote here because I'm not allowed to ask men other than my master for prayer. I support polygyny, 100%! I am so passionate about my beliefs in it. However, I am struggling as well... and I'm not sure if it's because I'm pregnant and hormones and such or just me being weak.

I have become very emotional about small things... and accused my husband of replacing me. When I KNOW better! I've been completely out of order. I also think I am under spiritual attacks because I started a blog and YouTube trying to help myself and other women like me... that's when the attacks really amped up. I need prayer, because I do know better, but the enemy starts whispering stupid things in my ear and I take the bait. Pre pregnancy I was stronger. I never imagined I would become so weak in pregnancy.

Any advice or prayers are highly welcomed. I feel desperate to get back in order. Sometimes you step so far out of line, you don't know how to get back in line... if that makes sense? I've been in repentance, I know I was wrong. I just need support from other women who understand....

Thanks in advance.

Praying <3
Sent you a message.

I'll keep you in prayer and will pray for you at my women's Bible study on Wednesday night.

I'll keep you in prayer and will pray for you at my women's Bible study on Wednesday night.

Thanks so much. I really really appreciate it.

Praying for you.

I'd say it's just hormones. Pregnancy hormones do crazy things to you. Once baby comes things get a whole lot calmer in that area. Well, once baby is about a week or so old.

Praying for you.

I'd say it's just hormones. Pregnancy hormones do crazy things to you. Once baby comes things get a whole lot calmer in that area. Well, once baby is about a week or so old.
Thank you. I truly hope so.

Praying for you @Mrs.Starr! Hormones are like gasoline on our fears and insecurities, for sure. My encouragement would be to take your brain, and thus emotions, to the Basics of Truth. Maybe, write them down on a piece of paper so you can read them when you fill out of sorts. What truths you will need to write down will be personal to you. Ask the Lord for discernment in regards to what are the main truths you should focus on right now in your journey. Also, remember that the enemy would like nothing more than to take you out emotionally so you don't desire to post on your blog. Nothing like an enemy to fight against with our God, who will bring victory for sure, to focus us on the truths of His Word! Take good care of yourself and take time to look around to see where God is working in your family to be encouraged. Blessings!

Praying for you @Mrs.Starr! Hormones are like gasoline on our fears and insecurities, for sure. My encouragement would be to take your brain, and thus emotions, to the Basics of Truth. Maybe, write them down on a piece of paper so you can read them when you fill out of sorts. What truths you will need to write down will be personal to you. Ask the Lord for discernment in regards to what are the main truths you should focus on right now in your journey. Also, remember that the enemy would like nothing more than to take you out emotionally so you don't desire to post on your blog. Nothing like an enemy to fight against with our God, who will bring victory for sure, to focus us on the truths of His Word! Take good care of yourself and take time to look around to see where God is working in your family to be encouraged. Blessings!

Thank you so much. And that's a great idea. I will write down my truths and sort through them with the Father. The enemy definitely uses my weaknesses against me so it has been a battle but I am trusting in the Most High.

Sent prayers....
And congratulations on your pregnancy :)
Thank you so much for the prayers and the congrats. I'm super excited for our new arrival. This pregnancy has turned me into an instant crier. It's kinda funny. ;)

Maybe it’s a girl :)

That's what I thought at first! Turns out, it's a boy! Go figure. My last was a girl and I wasn't emotional at all.:rolleyes:

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to come back and say thank you to anyone who prayed. Things are much better and I'm feeling like myself again. I learned a big lesson from all of this, and the lesson was that no matter what is happening, to stay in a thankful mindset always because when you don't, it's easier for satan to enter our minds. I started focusing on fear more than faith. That was the beginning of my downfall and made it much easier to see the glass half empty instead of half full. Hence, more crying episodes. To remedy this, my husband told me to start saying thank you prayers only and just tell the Father thank you and name things I was thankful for every morning and every night. I did this, and my goodness, it helped me so much. Before, I would spend my time in prayer crying to the Father to help me be strong, to give me courage, and then cry about all that was wrong... which would cause me to get all emotional and start focusing on my fears.

Staying in a state of praise and thankfulness reminded me of alllllll the blessings I have in life. It felt like showing up for your own life, taking it in, and realizing how great it is! No more tears for me since I started doing this ladies! So yes, pregnancy can make you more emotional, but I was using the emotion in the wrong way. I know the Father appreciates praise more than complaints. So, if anyone finds themselves in the state I was in, maybe prayers of thankfulness and gratitude could help you as well..... But regardless, thank you all for your prayers:)

Back