• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Catholic Church Contradictions

Have you’ve found that God has blessed your life since moving away from Roman Catholicism?
God blessed me by saving me from eternal condemnation. I was dead in trespasses and sins, walking according to the course of this world just like everyone else, but now I'm alive in Christ. He continues to bless me with His provisions for life every day as I seek first His kingdom. As I get older I look forward with growing expectation to the ultimate blessing of being in glory with Him. Until that day comes, life is a real hoot with my wives and I'm super grateful for it all. Shalom

God blessed me by saving me from eternal condemnation. I was dead in trespasses and sins, walking according to the course of this world just like everyone else, but now I'm alive in Christ. He continues to bless me with His provisions for life every day as I seek first His kingdom. As I get older I look forward with growing expectation to the ultimate blessing of being in glory with Him. Until that day comes, life is a real hoot with my wives and I'm super grateful for it all. Shalom
Perfect answer and all glory and praise to the LORD for calling you out of that religion, and to his glorious Son.

May the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, continue to bless you, and keep you and your family. Through Christ I pray - Amen.

Those of you who haven’t been blessed to meet Ron should know that he is one of the cornerstone rocks this ministry is built on. He rarely posts on the forum unfortunately and this is a great chance for some of you to get exposed to his incredible humor and surprising wisdom.
thanks for that see you in a few days

Back