• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Catholics Removing the 2nd Commandment

So it’s a very powerful system - if your parents are Catholic - and they get you into that system - it’s very difficult to come out of her. I’ll venture to go out and say that a parent putting their own child into that system is committing violence against their own children...
...there are cases after cases of children being sexually abused by these Catholic priests. And in many cases, the Vatican helps protect these priests by simply moving them to a different city.
Or they just let 'em keep on keepin' on.

I'll go one step further, from first-hand, long, painful experience:

My second wife was sexually abused - at least twice that she remembers - in the Whore Church. First via SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse, for those that don't know the term) and later as a pre-teen by a "priest".

We dealt prayerfully, for years, with the demonic issues that still plague her.

'Nuff said. No, I'm not a fan.

I think if Eastern Orthodox church did not cave in into idolatry, perhaps God would have given them victories over Arabian Moslems and Islam world would not have been this big. It was situation similar to Israel and Assyrians. Israel became idolatrous and God used Assyrians who were more wicked to punish Israel.
Reasons why Arabs have taken over former Christian territories are well known:

1. General war exhaustion of Byzantine Empire after spending several decades at war and barely surviving.
2. Heavy taxes to pay for all war spending.
3. Religious persecution

Byzantine rulers got same bad habit as late Roman Emperors. Belief in need of religious cohesion. Off course, sword is only way to deal with heretics (strangely, words and bribes aren't enough), which results in rebellions and general instability.

2 Chronicles 13:9
You (The Northern Kingdom) have appointed your own priests, just like the pagan nations. You let anyone become a priest these days!

The Roman Catholic Church also allows anyone the opportunity to become a priest. It's just an additional parallel between Samaria (capital of the Northern Kingdom), and the Roman Catholic Church.

The Northern Kingdom was given judgement first by YHWH. So it wouldn't surprise me if Europe is given judgement before the United States; and the rest of the world. There is a rise in Islam in Europe - and it's projected that within 25 years it will be the largest religion in Europe. Will Islam be the instrument of judgement in Europe? I don't know, but the fruit of this increase is already showing:

Exodus 20:4-6
You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.11.04 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.11.25 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.12.55 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.12.22 AM.png

Isaiah 46:7
They carry it around on their shoulders, and when they set it down, it stays there. It can’t even move! And when someone prays to it, there is no answer. It can’t rescue anyone from trouble.
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.11.38 AM.png

Somewhere rural in the United States is still the best place to be - imo. Europe is mostly catholic and Islam. Middle East is primarily Islam. South America is mostly catholic.

Somewhere rural in the United States is still the best place to be - imo. Europe is mostly catholic and Islam. Middle East is primarily Islam. South America is mostly catholic.
There are lost souls everywhere who will only be saved from their sin if they hear the true gospel. Whether they are Muslim, Roman Catholic, Hindu, Buddhist, atheist, or something else, the responsibility all true disciples of Jesus Christ have is to preach the gospel that they might hear, believe and be saved. Romans 10:12-15 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!”

Our duty is not to run and hide but to be light in this darkness. Let the light shine brightly!

Byzantine rulers got same bad habit as late Roman Emperors. Belief in need of religious cohesion. Off course, sword is only way to deal with heretics (strangely, words and bribes aren't enough), which results in rebellions and general instability.

Hmmm. Russia comes to mind where the ROC is the official state faith and all others are suppressed...sometimes with the proverbial sword.

Hmmm. Russia comes to mind where the ROC is the official state faith and all others are suppressed...sometimes with the proverbial sword.
Sorry - but have you watched CNN, MSNBC, or any of the other Ministry of Truth outlets for the Official Swamp Narrative and Catechisms ('safe and effective,' 'most honest election,' ad nauseum?) And don't forget the DC Gulag.

The Sedevacantist Catholic teachings and perspective I grew up in actually prepared me very well for pursuing a radical change in my biblical understanding and pursuit of truth.

For definition Sedevacantist translates to 'vacant seat'. We didn't believed the modern popes, since the 1950's, where actually popes. And did not follow any changes made in the church teachings with Vatican ll and after. So Latin Mass was still followed, etc. We also believed the church had been infiltrated by modernist Marxists. We didn't follow mainstream Catholicism at all. This infiltration had been happening for decades but all the cards fell into place and everything came into the open and changed with the Second Vatican council as the infiltration was complete. I now have the perspective the changes since Yeshua happened SO much earlier, ie by Constantine and with the stage being set for that infiltration the few hundred years leading up to it from the time of Yeshua. The enemy is always looking to corrupt from within.

I had a very strong personal belief in my faith as a child and young adult. I studied the beliefs, lives of the saints, doctrines, and history of the church and world( From the Catholic perspective) voraciously. It all made sense from the lens of following the church, popes, councils, and traditions that everything built upon. We read from the scriptures, but not from an actual bible. Outside of maybe the new testament, always with the interpretation of the church fathers. Scripture was assigned to Sundays on an annual cycle and you didn't really read outside of that. The gospels, epistles, revelation, psalms and old testament prophets that spoke of the Messiah were pretty much all. No Old testament outside of knowing the basic stories of the patriarchs and some of the more notable characters, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Moses, Noah, Daniel, David, and the like.

We kept our Sunday sabbath religiously. Yes, Mass was essential. But also no servile work or commerce. Other Sacraments like Confession and Communion were also an integral part of regular observance.

My perspective now is that there are biblical truths and morality that the Catholic church built upon. As no religion can last without some truth. Outside of the changes noted in the 2nd and 4th commandments the others were strictly observed.

Some benefits I would say I received from my upbringing:

A solid grounding in the commandments and morality.

An understanding of the set apart aspect of Sabbath and desire to set aside the day for YHVH.

The ability and willingness to live a life going against the flow and easy path (From being part of a radical branch of Catholic)

A desire to search for and understand the truth, even if it meant I was on my own doing so.

Once I started diving into the bible, a desire to live my life and adapt my understanding to how YHVH and Yeshua laid out for right living.

I didn't jump right from Catholicism to Torah Keeping as I had my stint out in the agnostic secular and non religious world for some years in between. But I did have the morality of my childhood to ground my life and character and it is why I am where I am now.

I could go on, but I'll leave off with the thought that there are many sincerely believing people in the Catholic church who are following the false teachings, fences, and additions it brings. While at the same time they have these nuggets of biblical belief they hold onto as well because of the integration. So I pray that those seeds are the ones that can sprout in my family and other sincere believers.

Back