• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Change is coming

Patricia C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Well this morning I walked into work and was informed that the establishment I am working at (have my store in) is closing their doors. I will not loose my business just the location. I am asking for prayer as this is a bit of a blow. Open doors, new opportunities, discernment and wisdom. I am scared!

Wow!
Change indeed!!!
Praying

Praying. Fear not!

Shabbat Shalom.

Father God, our provider, our comforter, we ask that in your gracious nature that you provide for Patricia in a way that only you can so that your Glory is undeniable and she finds Shalom.

Scary as it may be
Don’t let fear blind you
All things work for good for those that believe in god
This will be a blessing.
Look for the opportunity.
I talked with a friend yesterday he just closed one of his business
For all appearances it looked like a great little business....but
It wasn’t making what it should for him for the imput /effort required
Take the time to re-evaluate if it’s working and providing what you want.
Thoughts I have are....
Could you sell it? Relocate far away and start again using your experience and expertise.
Is this the best use of your talents? Are you worth more doing something else?
Do you like your business?
Find someone that is successful at business and have a chat, they will more than likely have an objective view of what your are doing that might be helpful.
I believe you will be blessed
R

We will be praying for you, may YaHWeH give you Shalom.

Prayers for you - may new and better doors open.

I feel so much more peace than i did Thursday. Thank you all for your prayers. I gained a different perspective since first posting this. A few weeks ago someone told me that I shouldn't be working on Shabbat. That has been my goal but I also couldn't afford to not work. I mentioned that as soon as I was making enough to pay for that days (booth rent) then I would quit working Saturdays. Well my weekly sales had tripled .... i didnt think about that until.... well Yah brought it to my attention. Then with the closing on the store I have now been given the opportunity to take my products and furniture/housewares to Canton first Monday Trade days. For those of you who don't know, that is a market that draws over 50k people every month. It is one week a month and I will then be off the rest of the month..... well weekend's anyway. During the week I can be making and buying for the coming month. I am very excited and feeling hopeful. I appreciate all those who have prayed and sent words of encouragement.
Love and Blessings
P.

It sounds like a welcomed change.

Back