• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Charlotte from Tennessee

Hisdaughter

Real Person
Female
Shalom. I am a 50 year old widow from Carroll county and Bedford County TN. I have been a member of bib fam for a few years but not very active. I learned a long time ago that it's easier to breathe when spending time with Yah's family. Bless y'all!

Welcome!
Thanx for joining us!

Welcome! We have a ladies chat on Monday nights 7.30pm Eastern time. You're most welcome to join us.
I'm second guessing myself now, because I feel like you're already been on the chat. If so, and I have forgotten, I apologise. If you haven't, and I'm making this all up, then I also apologise lol. Would be great to have you on there this week though!

Shalom. I am a 50 year old widow from Carroll county and Bedford County TN. I have been a member of bib fam for a few years but not very active. I learned a long time ago that it's easier to breathe when spending time with Yah's family. Bless y'all!
Thanks for the introduction. I've been appreciating your recent posts. If my memory serves me properly, you can't wait to attend next month's retreat, so I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Shalom and welcome!

Welcome! Glad you are being more active.

Back