• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Chat Oops

KatyBeth

Real Person
Female
Some of you may have noticed my husband @Mage briefly in the ladies’ chat a bit ago - except that it wasn’t him, it was me, with a brain malfunction coupled with some technical difficulties. Once I saw that it was signed in under his account I tried to close it out right away, and made a bigger mess on our end. He asked me to let y’all know so that no one would think he was creeping on the chat. Sorry! :confused:

Ah, that makes sense. I had just gone into the chat to delete the room and saw 'he' was in there. I deleted the room straight away since I was going to do that anyway. I thought about sending him a message but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt that it was just an accident, and I was right!
Funnily enough we've had problems with logging on to BF as the wrong person too, but it's normally Samuel that posts as me by accident. If I ever say something that sounds like it's from Samuel, it probably is, lol.

Back