• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Christian Hip hop night!

Revgill87123

Male
So tonight we rented out a club and had 4 Christian rap groups show up. The only club willing to rent to us was in what's known out here as "The War Zone". At first I had my doubts as to there being so many gangs out there. I was wrong God is good and has us go some places for a reason. With in the first hour we had gangs from every color there (Natrive, spanish, black,white and so forth). Not one problem all night! The police showed up with the gang unit, but noticed that they weren't needed. Man we had an awsome time. We got to fellowship with so many people. By the end one officer got my number and said that the police would like to sponsor more events like this. I am still in shock. The police want to help me? lol God is good! I just wanted to share this testimony so people will know that we may not always understand why God wants us to do certian things but he has his reasons! Have a blessed day every one! :D

rev,
i do not have the words to express how cool that is
you go God!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing outreach! I am so glad that your church was brave enough to do what God wanted done that night. Too cool!

Julieb

rev,
That's definately encouraging and uplifting. May Yahuweh continue to bless you and your ministry.

Back