• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Christian T-Shirts

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
I saw this pop up on Facebook, but following it through to the link I found that it's a questionable website. I'm interested in some t-shirts for the children, particularly the older boys (ages 9 and 7). I really like this design, but can't find anything like it anywhere else. I can see lots of t-shirts that have Christian stuff printed on them, but nothing that's actually half decent. And what on earth is with all the angels wings?
So, does anyone know where I could find a place that prints off decent kids Christian t-shirts, mainly for boys?
https://www.teetemplar.com/A-WARRIO...tSlug=A224969B43B0F6-C77CE167D763-GS0-TC0-BLK

Angels and Angel Wings? Angels are a religion in themselves. Angel wings seem to justify darn near anything. I'm sure you can find a shirt with an angel-winged turd and it'd probably sell just as quick as anything else.

There are quite a few online t-shirt companies that offer Christian-type shirts. A few are pretty rad, to borrow the 90's for a minute. But these same companies will just as likely have skulls with roses and razor wire or "Some ***** from Kansas squished my girlfriend with a house". It's business; whatever sells will be sold. The sad part, I guess, is that most shirts sold by actual Christian businesses are usually... well... they're boring.

Idea: Learn to silk screen and start your own business. You'll likely not make any money but you can make anything you want. Or look into printing your own iron-ons. I've heard some people who contract with Chinese companies, buy in bulk and then just sell them over time. Great if you have a good design that people might be interested in; bad if you don't and have 100 boxes of X-Small pink camo that have have a picture of Juan Valdez and says "Juses is better than Folgers" (missspellingz intentional).

but none of that answers your question:
Here's a nice collection of Crusades-type shirts
Another set of Crusaders-at-large
Here's some that can be customized (idea for Retreats?)
General cheesy stuff
More of the Same

The Spreadshirt ones are pretty neat, and customisable - there are some good images there that could have good text added. Thanks.

One common issue for us is that the really good ones tend to have a USA flag background or some other patriotic element that is irrelevant and actually counterproductive for us. Every t-shirt with "I'm the crusader Allah warned you about" or some such slogan is a good example, they are all aimed at a very specific target market

'cause 'merica! that's why! You just don't get it. If you did, you would. Can't explain that stuff. it's instinct, man.

Lol NetwatchR, your new profile pic!!!

The sad part, I guess, is that most shirts sold by actual Christian businesses are usually... well... they're boring.
They're boring, they're lame, and they're useless. When you search for 'kids' it gets even worse.
Idea: Learn to silk screen and start your own business.
*nods* Great idea. In my spare time. Which I have plenty of...
And I just had a revelation! My sister in law has just done a course in screen printing. I'm not quite sure what she'd be able to do, but there's a thought now.

Like Samuel said, the Spreadshirt ones are looking pretty good, and very cheap shipping to NZ which is great.

I'm glad your search may soon be coming to an end. My job here is done. SuperMike, Awaaaaaaaaay.

Just a thought - here in the States Amazon.com has a program people can apply for to create t-shirts. As I understand it, you have to make the design in Photoshop, but then they do the printing on demand. While I haven't done it yet, I was accepted into the program a while back. If you have some thoughts on t-shirt designs, perhaps I can put that into Photoshop and prepare them for sale. I could then ship them to you myself, which should save on shipping. Let me know if you'd like to explore this a bit.

Retreat t-shirts, yes......

Back