• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Christians and Trump supporters oh my!

Ahh, yes. 'Scientific' justification for ignoring and eventually eliminating the 'religious' dissenters.

(Religious people )'cling to certain beliefs' even when they contradict evidence because they are overly emotional and irrational, study claims

Swap “religious people” with “you” and Try using that argument with a woman and see how that goes..lol

Reminds me of a great book I read one time... “Total Truth” by Nancy Pearcey... does a fantastic job of exposing the fact vs faith dichotomy in post modern culture.

Trump tbh disrespects women and the extremists republicans are supporting him having no idea he does this. Some people that are extreme on the other side think he is also racist which I don't think is true. The extremist republicans may know that he has had multiple wives though.

Trump tbh disrespects women and the extremists republicans are supporting him having no idea he does this

We know. We don't care. He acts like most ultra-rich. He's a wrecking-ball not a choir boy.

Some people that are extreme on the other side think he is also racist which I don't think is true

He is according to the left's definition of racism. Afterall, he doesn't hate himself for being White and didn't abort his White son.

Back