• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Christmas Dinner and meeting in DFW

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
Hey all,
Now that DaPastor is home, we will be doing a little Christmas gathering on Sunday the 20th. It is in Ft. Worth at the same location we had it in October. I have reservations at 5 and we have a private space in the back room like last time.

There will also be a meeting where DaPastor will share God's vision for starting a church, so come prepared to listen with an open heart.

Please PM or email me if you need specifics.

Merry Christmas to all.

SweetLissa

It is a long way to go for dinner, but of course you are welcome.

I just edited the first post to include that there will also be a meeting to discuss the vision that God has given daPastor about the church He wants to start.

SweetLissa

I hope that same waiter will be working. What a trip! "Well, my name is N******** and this is my wife, R*******, and this is my other wife, C********." Then we all notice that the waiter is standing right there to pour water. I will NEVER forget that guy's face. Hilarious! At least he was impressed with how well our 11 children behaved at dinner.

I just wanted to let everyone know that our family will be bringing Christmas cards to exchange with the other families. I just wanted to let you all know if you are interested in doing the same.

SweetLissa

That's what I was planning to do, too!

Sorry I didn't call you back the other day. I didn't even know that you called, but yes, I'm in TX. Somethings wrong with my phone and I sometimes don't get my voicemails 'till the next day or so. They probably want me to buy a new phone so it has been set to self-destruct. See you Sunday!

Sorry I can't make the Christmas dinner, but I'm going to be in Frisco for a few days in January. Does anyone here live in that part of the Dallas metro area? If anyone would be willing to put me up for that time, I'd be eternally grateful. I'd exchange 3 days room and board for a day of whatever kind of work you have going on, a computer tune-up or virus removal, or computer lesson. Take your pick.

Jay,
I'm sure you would rather have the fellowship of staying with friends, but if you can't find a place to stay, I know my parents would be happy to have you. Just let me know.

Heather

I'm bummed we couldn't make it...I really look forward to meeting all of you at some point. I'll be keeping my eyes open for future DFW meetings!

Hey everyone,
What a great time we had last night at the restaurant! There were 10 adults and 11 children, I think. We had the same wonderful server that we had last time. This time, before we left he gave me a card with his name on it. He said if we ever do this again we should ask for him and they will schedule him to work our event. The restaurant gave us a very nice room with plenty of room for us to move about and visit with each other. It was great to have DeeAnn and her kids, the Richards and their kids as well as others who are not on the board much.

Pastor Randy was in rare form playing "magician" with the children and then getting serious telling us about God's vision for the church that we are going to build in TX.

So once again, a wonderful time was had by all and we are so blessed to have such a warm and wonderful "family" in DFW. DeeAnn, thanks for coming. We always look forward to your presence. Too bad Paul not the apostle couldn't have joined us too.

SweetLissa

Alas, we were not be able to drive up from Austin as I was working that day. We are glad it went well and we will try to make another meeting soon.

Back