• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Complete Outsider?

Mojo

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
https://www.history.com/news/nikola-tesla-files-declassified-fbi

I stumbled upon this information recently. Seems as though the president is not necessarily a complete outsider with no connections to government. His uncle was apparently a pretty powerful player with ties to the FBI.

I'm suggesting nothing with this. I just found it interesting. Any thoughts? Did any of you know this?

Article says his uncle was an electrical engineer at MIT who was contracted to write a report for the government. That's not particularly revealing, there are many many people who have been contracted to write reports for governments.

Having said that, it would surprise me enormously if anybody reaching such a high level of political success did NOT have a connection to the government.

Having said that, it would surprise me enormously if anybody reaching such a high level of political success did NOT have a connection to the government.
Completely agree... NOBODY becomes a billionaire without some serious insider ties... Nobody becomes President, without some ties, either... I continue to treat him very cautiously. Best shot we have, but may be mere appeasement from the Hegelian dialectic.

Completely agree... NOBODY becomes a billionaire without some serious insider ties... Nobody becomes President, without some ties, either... I continue to treat him very cautiously. Best shot we have, but may be mere appeasement from the Hegelian dialectic.

And doing it in the center of power.

I've known he has deep connections to the intelligence community ever since the Ted Cruise father incident.

Upon further investigation, it seems as though there are some theories out there that Trump's uncle was working in concert with the OSS (forerunner to the CIA) and FBI to conceal information and research that N. Tesla was conducting. It may have had national security/military implications.

There are some pretty wild connections that lead to V. Bush (no relation to Presidents) and the Manhattan project.

I generally steer clear of most conspiracy theories but I found this one interesting because I've started to do some light research into N. Tesla. He's a remarkable figure in history and seems to have an unjustly tarnished reputation.

I found "The Tesla Files" on Hulu. I think it's more of the conspiracy stuff. Will report back after I binge watch if anyone's interested.

I read somewhere that Tesla strongly disagreed with a lot of Einstein's conclusions.

I read somewhere that Tesla strongly disagreed with a lot of Einstein's conclusions.
Interesting, since they delved in different fields.

From what I've watched already of the series, it seems Einstein held Tesla in high regard and felt he was the smartest man alive.

It gets weirder. The series leads us to the extraterrestrial. When in Colorado Springs (1890s?) , Tesla claims to have been receiving messages from outer space at his lab. For the time, that would have been Bellevue stuff. Today, the monitoring of radio frequencies from outer space is commonplace.

The producers of the show are trying to make the extraterrestrial angle one of the reasons that Trump, the FBI and OSS might want to hide Tesla's work. Typical television sensationalism but makes for good watching.

Article says his uncle was an electrical engineer at MIT who was contracted to write a report for the government. That's not particularly revealing, there are many many people who have been contracted to write reports for governments.

My father assisted in underground nuclear testing in New Mexico in the late 1950s that our government has never acknowledged existed, he worked with the CIA in the early 1960s on projects he's never been willing to disclose, designed the landing systems for X-series (experimental flight vehicles) 7 through 21 (including the first-ever VTOL plane) and the Bell helicopters that dominated the Viet Nam era, and he designed the landing system for the lunar module Neil Armstrong supposedly didn't land on the moon with in 1969. And one of my dad's brothers helped physically build the first nuclear power plant in America, went on to be the administrator of several such plants, and testified before the Senate as part of the last successful launch of a new nuclear power plant in the U.S.

Hey, I always wanted to be President, and, on top of having had my hand in writing government reports, it sounds like I'm more connected than Trump!

Of course, what argues against that is that probably 15% of adult America works with or for the federal government, so it may be more difficult to find someone who isn't connected somehow to someone from government.

Interesting, since they delved in different fields.

From what I've watched already of the series, it seems Einstein held Tesla in high regard and felt he was the smartest man alive.

It gets weirder. The series leads us to the extraterrestrial. When in Colorado Springs (1890s?) , Tesla claims to have been receiving messages from outer space at his lab. For the time, that would have been Bellevue stuff. Today, the monitoring of radio frequencies from outer space is commonplace.

The producers of the show are trying to make the extraterrestrial angle one of the reasons that Trump, the FBI and OSS might want to hide Tesla's work. Typical television sensationalism but makes for good watching.
Did you ever watch some of the discussions Chuck Missler had WRT aliens?

I don't really agree with this whole idea of 10 or 11 dimensions. I have floated this idea of an anti-verse, because it seems to follow from quantum entanglement, but I couldn't even begin to explain why quantum entanglement works, and I suppose additional dimensions might possibly explain that.

question, where does revelations stand on this?
g
As in the Book of Revelations? As in what Chuck Missler has taught? He quotes extensively from Revelations.

As in the Book of Revelations? As in what Chuck Missler has taught? He quotes extensively from Revelations.
I read one of Chuck Missler's articles once and felt he was wrong enough I wrote him a letter. I never heard back from him or anyone with his ministry.

I read one of Chuck Missler's articles once and felt he was wrong enough I wrote him a letter. I never heard back from him or anyone with his ministry.
I had the same experience with Chuck Swindoll's ministry. Someone wrote me back to say they needed a week for their research team to get back with me. It never happened. I pinged them a few times. I guess I will have to keep pinging them until I hear something. Of course that won't happen with Missler, since he has gone on to Glory. I'd be curious to know what the article is, that you found objectionable.

I had the same experience with Chuck Swindoll's ministry. Someone wrote me back to say they needed a week for their research team to get back with me. It never happened. I pinged them a few times. I guess I will have to keep pinging them until I hear something. Of course that won't happen with Missler, since he has gone on to Glory. I'd be curious to know what the article is, that you found objectionable.
It was this one.
https://www.khouse.org/articles/2010/911/

Time travel has exisited since the philadhepa expirement will become public knowledge in around 2023 The conspiracy theory is trumps uncle helped make first time machine and now trump has and uses one to further the direction of what he wants. Would explain the theorie there is 2 trumps one with a red tie more assertive and a blue tie more calmer is one from a multiple dimension time traveling to help the other trump. Nasa is into time travel/multi dimensional travel like tv series sliders. These are conspiracy theories

Time travel has exisited since the philadhepa expirement will become public knowledge in around 2023 The conspiracy theory is trumps uncle helped make first time machine and now trump has and uses one to further the direction of what he wants. Would explain the theorie there is 2 trumps one with a red tie more assertive and a blue tie more calmer is one from a multiple dimension time traveling to help the other trump. Nasa is into time travel/multi dimensional travel like tv series sliders. These are conspiracy theories
That sounds more like Science Fiction. Outside the spiritual realm, I am completely skeptical of anything related to time travel. Now, when it comes to the spirit realm, all anyone has to do is read the Book of Revelations to see that play out.

I have contemplated a list of sci fi concepts that will never become reality:

Anti-gravity boots (ever notice how in outer space, people still walk around on the surface of their space craft????)
Miniaturizers/reverse miniaturizers
Time machines
Transporters (beam me up Scotty)...I guess this means Amazon will never go out of business.
Hyperspace travel
Wormhole Discovery

There is more.

W
Whoa! That is not where I was going, but I do know that Tesla was supposed to be fascinated with time travel. That could explain Einstein's admiration of him since he also contemplated the concepts of time as matter that could be manipulated (relativity, etc.).

Back