• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Completely round the bend...

She's just teasing you, nothing wrong with your name. And your intro is up, no time delay, I just replied to it. Welcome!

The end result that I got from Curtis' book was that to have all the planets in our system following a course that is relative to or based upon a relation to earth (as stated in Genesis i.e. that earth was created first, then the sun moon & stars) means that it defies the laws of probability for the planets etc. to follow their courses by sheer accident. There had to be an artificial (supernatural) placement ito those orbits. Pretty interesting imo.

I have already posted to this topic and all comments have been removed for a while. With that said I know most of you do not care what I have to say nor do you agree with me.
BUT I had stated the earth is flat but the firmament is round. Since I do not want to be guilty of misleading anyone I am going to do the only thing I know to do that I may have mislead here. Which is correct an old indoctrination. The earth is flat but the firmament is not ROUND! Firmament means expanse not a round dome, in fact some Bibles correctly translate it that way.

FATHER, please forgive me for any one I may have mislead and I pray that if they are not here to read the correction, that you will fix their indoctrinations

OK, you all can say what you will, I am not here to argue with you nor do I really care what you have say, Messiah is not a democracy and He is to be my Head not you.
I will not be responding to any replies.
Shabbat Shalom

@Just1Post, everyone here is quite happy to consider sound evidence in either direction on pretty much any matter at all. Any post deletions in the past would have occurred due to tone, not content. We moderate to remove off-topic arguments, not to censor content.
Here, you state that the firmament is not round. I am glad that you do not intend to argue about it, nor do I. This website is not the place for such arguments. However there are many people here who are genuinely interested in researching this issue for themselves, without feeling the need to persuade everyone else to agree with them.
If you would like to more clearly outline your viewpoint, please feel free to simply post a link to a website that clearly addresses this from a scriptural and/or scientific perspective, for investigation by the others who are interested in this topic. This can then be weighed against other information by readers as they come to their own conclusions.
If this thread could become a list of references for either side of the issue it could be of value for readers, while I thoroughly agree that an argument has no value at all, hence any past moderation actions.

Back