• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

[Content only available to BF GoldPass(TM) members]

DiscussingTheTopic said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think mine has a little tarnish on it from sitting in the drawer so long (Transcendental Meditation days)...got any polish? :)

dtt
i am sorry for the rudeness exhibited.
i think that this is a take-off of another thread in an entirely different section.

dtt
i think that this is a take-off of another thread in an entirely different section.

No, not a take-off of another thread. No rudeness implied or directed.

To find out more just read the following:

Doc

Doc, you are just too subtle! Why, how could anyone mistake your heart, intent, and meaning when you said so clearly ...

Sir BumbleBerry couldn't have worded it better in an inaccessible PM himself!

steve said:
dtt

Lighten up, dude! We're just being silly :D

ok
just call me stupid and make fun of me also
i do not get it

have you had enough fun yet?
could you please explain it now?

And your difficulty, Steve, is caused by your lamentable tendency towards sanity! We know you are bonkers at times, but that is the wrong kind of insanity. It requires an advanced degree of silliness to find the hilarity inherent in this indubitably disturbed thread!

As an aid to reaching the right mental state, may I recommend drinking 6 sillabubs within an hour? If 6 sillabubs don't make ya silly, bub, I don' know what will!! :eek:

(Sillabub: a drink made of new milk and hard cider, with the cows milked directly into an ale pot. This creates a frothy cappuccino-like effect. (Original form thereof))

steve said:

Yea, he whose tail feathers hath been tweaked by a tail feather tweaker hath struck back in a manner calculated to generate the most income for that division of Big Pharma dedicated to the production of anti-paranoia pills! :twisted:

steve said:

What?! Haven't you paid your $1,000,000 dues to Bels yet? :mrgreen:

CecilW said:
steve said:

What?! Haven't you paid your $1,000,000 dues to Bels yet? :mrgreen:

Wait one sec, this thread has nowt to do with me! I did all I can to politely ask about the PM situation and since no one else was having a problem, I asked if it was possible someone may have locked me out of it, I did not accuse anyone of doing it on purpose or targeting me, but instead was just joking about and having a laugh, it could have been accidental or an upgrade of some sort, in other words, a glitch. I have no idea how long it went on because I only receive PMs once in a blue moon, for all I know I could have been locked out for a month! :shock:

I don't see the point of this thread but it doesn't offend me and as long as someone is enjoying themselves knock yourselves out, you all have my permission Minions!

*strokes cat*

Cheers,

B

Taller on my knees said:
*Stares at Bels with the one good eye as drool drips from my mouth*
.....Thaaank you, Meestrissss!!!

:D

I thought we were splitting the $1,000,000. Now I have to come up with another $990,000?

Scarecrow said:
I thought we were splitting the $1,000,000. Now I have to come up with another $990,000?

It is mine all mine!!!

Mwahahahahahahaha *evil finger tower of contemplation*

B

Back