• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

[Content only available to BF GoldPass(TM) members]

Okay, guys, settle down....you know how rumors get started!

I have taken the time and have written an exhaustive document, inspired by our own Dr Allen, detailing in no less that 9,568 words, with 12 major points, and 16 minor sub-points, outlining the complete situation.

You can read it all below:

Oh, Doc! You SHOULDN't HAVE! All that WORK!

However, I have formulated and posted a thorough refutation of your 14th point, along with an alternative wording that I'm sure most of us would find so much more acctably and politically correct.

You said ...
... and there you HAVE it! *bows*

PS: It isn't FAIR. You get to start this so much earlier than we get to each day!

Cecil, I couldn't agree with you more! In fact, I think that you need an upgrade to Platinum status. Just read and acknowledge the following.

[Content only available to BF Platinum(C) members]

Blessings

Oh man! Really!!! I already spent my last million dollars on the Gold Pass and I'm still weak from all the blood samples that I had to send in (besides, I'm not certain that I'm all too comfortable with the eternal servitude clause in the Platinum contract anyway). I'll have to think on it for a while before I commit to something of such magnitude.

Taller on my knees said:
OK, I'll do it. Bels should have the money within the hour.

Excellent....*evil Supervillain smirk*

Taller,

We received your bloodwork and payment for the Platinum(C) membership. Thanks for your attention to this! However, in reviewing the forms submitted, you failed to turn in the full body cavity search results. Is this just a missing form, or did you neglect to have this completed? Unfortunately, I cannot process your next level of membership until this is taken care of. I am sure it is merely an oversight.

Anyway, have a nice day!

Doc

PS. Sir Bumbleberry, I have also received your test results, but I am curious as to why you had it done twice? :shock:
Oh well, Platinum(C) membership approved!

Just came across this thread....what scares me is I think I understand it.... :shock:

Back