• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Courtney

Cool!
Praying

Praise YHWH!! We will keep you all in our prayers.

Praying for a swift delivery.

So excited for you guys! Praying!

Hearing good rumors...:....

Praying.

It’s not my story but papa may be a bit busy.

A girl was born this am, all doing good.
7lbs 10oz. 21.5 inches long

Last edited:
Thank you all very much for the prayers. Seems like a whirlwind just came through my life. Everything is good and we are headed home to start this new journey together!

Thank you Steve for the update! He is very busy at the moment getting all the loose ends straight. I am extremely blessed he is my leader and very thankful for this family of support! ❤️

Attachments

• 90933B86-34DA-4E86-91F0-5E13D626CBA2.jpeg
    90933B86-34DA-4E86-91F0-5E13D626CBA2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Thank you all very much for the prayers. Seems like a whirlwind just came through my life. Everything is good and we are headed home to start this new journey together!

Thank you Steve for the update! He is very busy at the moment getting all the loose ends straight. I am extremely blessed he is my leader and very thankful for this family of support! ❤️
Yippee! Now, hopefully, she'll let you two get some much-deserved rest!

Loved the photo.

Keith

Yay! Congrats!

She is a perfect and beautiful gift!
Congratulations to you both! :)

Back