• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CPS Forcing Transgender

rockfox

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Male
http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/12...ng-judges-yank-kids-parents-wont-transgender/

On Thursday, the Health and Human Services committee of the South Dakota House killed a bill that would have protected the right of parents to refuse to consent to medical or psychological treatment for a child suffering from gender dysphoria if the treatment “would induce, confirm, or promote the child’s belief that the child’s sex or gender identity is different from the child’s sex presented at birth.” Proposed House Bill 1205 also provided that “no public authority or official of this state may take any adverse action against a parent for exercising this right.”

That such a simple affirmation of parental rights could not clear a committee in this solidly red state should terrify parents, as it lays bare transgender activists’ plan: use the government to force parents to affirm a false sex for their child, agree to hormone blockers, and accept a transition to their son or daughter’s preferred gender. If parents refuse? Removal of the child from the family, due to alleged medical neglect.

The whole thing is worth a read as it lays out the strategy being used to push this and where you as a parent should be aware of the risks of hitting this. This will reveal strategies you can use to avoid getting caught in this trap if you dare take them.

Warning, those whom most put great trust in will not have your back...

The second wave is going on now, with emergency room staff, therapists, or doctors reporting parents to Child Protective Services who refuse to affirm their child’s false gender.

There has long been a quid pro quo relationship between CPS and doctors.

Bo
http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/12...ng-judges-yank-kids-parents-wont-transgender/

The whole thing is worth a read as it lays out the strategy being used to push this and where you as a parent should be aware of the risks of hitting this. This will reveal strategies you can use to avoid getting caught in this trap if you dare take them.

Warning, those whom most put great trust in will not have your back...

There has long been a quid pro quo relationship between CPS and doctors.

Both of my ladies are doctors and find this shit appalling. The few parents with trans-infatuation that they have met they have prayed with and sent on their way but refused to prescribe hormone blockers or any such thing. So, there ARE good doctors out there, rare though they may be (at least 2!)

But yeah, this is despicable.
Asia here I come. Goodbye, idiotic dying America.

Both of my ladies are doctors and find this shit appalling. The few parents with trans-infatuation that they have met they have prayed with and sent on their way but refused to prescribe hormone blockers or any such thing. So, there ARE good doctors out there, rare though they may be (at least 2!)

Please tell them thank you for me! I meant no disrespect. Not all doctors are like that.

But I very much appreciate the rarity of what you speak. I have seen the corruption I speak of first hand and know from observation it is pervasive across the entire nation. And it is not just happenstance corruption, it is organized, well thought out evil.

There are few states more rural and conservative than South Dakota. Though I'm not sure that the failure to clear committee there was a result of transgender activism (or rather, the money'd interests pushing it) as the author implies or of opposition by the CPS/medical lobby afraid to weaken their position against parents.

I understand the feeling. I considered that as well. But we have to stop running. Part of our problem is we keep running, we keep abandoning our cities to the barbarians. We never stand and fight and make change where we are in our communities. Moving to a new country makes you an outsider and really hampers you in many ways.

I understand the feeling. I considered that as well. But we have to stop running. Part of our problem is we keep running, we keep abandoning our cities to the barbarians. We never stand and fight and make change where we are in our communities. Moving to a new country makes you an outsider and really hampers you in many ways.

I was taking a missions history course last year and one of the speakers had a very interesting point I had never considered before:
Historically, if the Church does not go be a light to the nations and follow God's ways, God brings the nations to the Church and FORCES the Church to interact, self-correct, and witness (even if it is kicking and screaming). From the Romans and Israel all the way through the Irish tribes and today with the Middle East: when the Church gets lazy and encultured, God sacks Rome to wake us up. I think we are seeing the start of that today with the Syrian refugees and Mexican immigrants, the yellow vest protests in France, the Redpill counterculture movement, and so on. It may look right now more subtle and more of a culture invasion rather than a physical one...but that may very well be coming down the line soon if we dont shape up :/

Historically, if the Church does not go be a light to the nations and follow God's ways, God brings the nations to the Church and FORCES the Church to interact, self-correct, and witness (even if it is kicking and screaming).
That’s interesting and alarming at the same time. That statement has got my thoughts turning.

When I was young I knew of (but never actually met), one person who used to be a man and changed into a woman. It was a very rare thing. Most people thought it was silly and weird, or just odd. It only happened in adults though.

About a year ago we started getting stuff in the media about children choosing their gender, and about making sure you don't call your kids boy or girl or persuade them in any way. There were articles about people who have swapped genders, and one series about a 'person' who was pregnant but had no gender at all (it's stupidly obvious if you're pregnant....but anyway). This person wanted to raise their child to be whoever they wanted to be, and would dress them how they wanted to be dressed, and would give them all toys to play with (trucks and dolls etc, which is fine by me all my kids have both anyway). But the child would call them 'Dad', even though they didn't have any gender? It was bizarre.
So, all the online stuff before this series had comments on it, and New Zealanders went bonkers on it. Normally the comments on articles are not what I think is correct, and I don't really bother reading them, but this time I did and it was everybody saying "stop this crap. We're not doing this nonsense in NZ, we're not changing the gender of our kids, this is a mental condition." On the series with the pregnant person they didn't allow comments....

In schools they have just brought in a new sex education class called Mates and Dates. It's run with the help of Family Planning (Planned Parenthood), and the LBGTQ (and everything else) community. It's pretty horrific. It's stating that you can choose your gender, and encourages kids to play games where they have to pretend to be the opposite or no gender. It starts at the age of 11 and brings up what it means to be a different sexual orientation among other things.
This is new, and this isn't what people want, but it's what's being forced upon us.

So, is NZ like this? No, not yet. But soon. People are brainwashed to follow the media, they will eventually turn, and the authorities will do what is 'right' and make sure you 'look after' your child. It will just take longer here than in America.

If any of you are intending on coming to NZ, you are most welcome to come and visit with us for a bit and see if you like it, or when you move over etc. We'll be here to help. I do love this country, and I think it's much better than other countries, but I see Satan working here like everywhere else. There will be a global system eventually, you can't run from it.

The church functions best under persecution. There are only a few small examples where it didn't thrive under pressure.

Unfortunately for us, the blood of a million dead babies a year cries out for justice. Our country stands condemned.

In schools they have just brought in a new sex education class called Mates and Dates. It's run with the help of Family Planning (Planned Parenthood), and the LBGTQ (and everything else) community. It's pretty horrific. It's stating that you can choose your gender, and encourages kids to play games where they have to pretend to be the opposite or no gender. It starts at the age of 11 and brings up what it means to be a different sexual orientation among other things.
This is new, and this isn't what people want, but it's what's being forced upon us.

Then the leaven is already there. If the people of NZ don't forcefully end this or start homeschooling en masse their end will be the same as ours. That they would even consider such programs in your schools means they're already completely compromised.

And I totally get the stay and fight. This battle is multi-generational and the enemy knows this as well. This is why they are after our kids.

Some days I'm of a mind to fight and some days I'm of a mind to shake the dust from my feet.

When I was young I knew of (but never actually met), one person who used to be a man and changed into a woman. It was a very rare thing. Most people thought it was silly and weird, or just odd. It only happened in adults though.

About a year ago we started getting stuff in the media about children choosing their gender, and about making sure you don't call your kids boy or girl or persuade them in any way. There were articles about people who have swapped genders, and one series about a 'person' who was pregnant but had no gender at all (it's stupidly obvious if you're pregnant....but anyway). This person wanted to raise their child to be whoever they wanted to be, and would dress them how they wanted to be dressed, and would give them all toys to play with (trucks and dolls etc, which is fine by me all my kids have both anyway). But the child would call them 'Dad', even though they didn't have any gender? It was bizarre.
So, all the online stuff before this series had comments on it, and New Zealanders went bonkers on it. Normally the comments on articles are not what I think is correct, and I don't really bother reading them, but this time I did and it was everybody saying "stop this crap. We're not doing this nonsense in NZ, we're not changing the gender of our kids, this is a mental condition." On the series with the pregnant person they didn't allow comments....

So, is NZ like this? No, not yet. But soon. People are brainwashed to follow the media, they will eventually turn, and the authorities will do what is 'right' and make sure you 'look after' your child. It will just take longer here than in America.

If any of you are intending on coming to NZ, you are most welcome to come and visit with us for a bit and see if you like it, or when you move over etc. We'll be here to help. I do love this country, and I think it's much better than other countries, but I see Satan working here like everywhere else. There will be a global system eventually, you can't run from it.
Thank you for the information. @FollowingHim2

It does sound like NZ is following down the same path. Hopefully enough will push back there and much harder than we did here.

Some days I'm of a mind to fight and some days I'm of a mind to shake the dust from my feet.
I totally get that, I feel like that often too.

It does sound like NZ is following down the same path. Hopefully enough will push back there and much harder than we did here.
Nope, not a chance. NZ is NOT a Christian country and has no Christian values. There are very few Christians here at all, and many of those that claim to be actually aren't. Most people here are agnostic, so they just go with the flow, think that nothing will really affect them, and don't get too rowdy about anything. They'll disagree but they won't do anything about it, or most of the time won't look past the screen and see what's actually going on behind so don't really realise what's going on.

If we don’t stand and fight and instead we run then eventually there will be no place left to run... the question is how do we fight effectively? Obviously keeping ourselves grounded in the word and teaching our family ... but what can we do practically to have a larger impact on our failing culture?

My opinion is that believers need to put this verse into action...

Genesis 1:28
[28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

We are in the End Times, my friends.
It’s downhill from here, except for the pocket of righteousness that you create. The nations are gone.

In the Philippines, the government recently passed the "Positive Discipline of Children Act" which seeks to protect minors from all forms of physical and mental violence by prohibiting "beating, kicking, slapping or lashing on any part of a child’s body, with or without the use of an instrument”. This country is going the same way as every other - but just a little slower at the moment. But whether you live in NZ, the USA, the Philippines or anywhere else, you can make a difference; it's one person at a time starting with yourself. Be the man or woman of God you were saved and are being sanctified to be. Shalom and thanks.

In the Philippines, the government recently passed the "Positive Discipline of Children Act" which seeks to protect minors from all forms of physical and mental violence by prohibiting "beating, kicking, slapping or lashing on any part of a child’s body, with or without the use of an instrument”. This country is going the same way as every other - but just a little slower at the moment. But whether you live in NZ, the USA, the Philippines or anywhere else, you can make a difference; it's one person at a time starting with yourself. Be the man or woman of God you were saved and are being sanctified to be. Shalom and thanks.

If I remember correctly the US is the only country that has not signed the UN Convention on the Rights of a Child. It may be the only major country that hasn't outright banned corporal punishment.

Although I hear rumblings that some Europeans are more willing to give a paddling than most US parents, regardless of what the law says.

except for the pocket of righteousness that you create.

I agree with the sentiments of several hear about rebuilding the future. We need to think generationally.

There is a saying...

People tend to overestimate what can be done in one year and to underestimate what can be done in five or ten years.

On the one hand, what we are seeing today around us in this crazy world is the fruit of plans laid down 100-150 years ago. On the other hand, look how badly things have gone in just the last 10 to 15 years. There is the potential to turn things around just as rapidly.

If I remember correctly the US is the only country that has not signed the UN Convention on the Rights of a Child. It may be the only major country that hasn't outright banned corporal punishment.

Although I hear rumblings that some Europeans are more willing to give a paddling than most US parents, regardless of what the law says.

I agree with the sentiments of several hear about rebuilding the future. We need to think generationally.

There is a saying...

On the one hand, what we are seeing today around us in this crazy world is the fruit of plans laid down 100-150 years ago. On the other hand, look how badly things have gone in just the last 10 to 15 years. There is the potential to turn things around just as rapidly.
I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly sure Japan and China have not signed that convention, and possibly Korea as well. Japan at least DEFINITELY still believes in corporal punishment, to the extreme sometimes... like parents who leave their kids locked out on the balcony in freezing weather and forget about them and the kids die...

So it isn't all sunshine and roses elsewhere but, TLDR; not quite EVERYwhere is lost YET.

related discussion here on BF

The link that follows is several parental horror stories about children becoming trans against their wishes. It's not all rooted in bad parenting. Some of this stuff sounds downright demonic or like a mind virus.

In Their Own Words: Parents of Kids Who Think They Are Trans Speak Out

Select quotes:

"Where did she get the idea she was transgender? From a school presentation—at a school where over 5 percent of the student body called themselves trans or nonbinary, and where several students were already on hormones, and one had a mastectomy at the age of sixteen. In my daughter’s world—in real life and online—transgender identities are common, and hormones and surgeries are no big deal."

"My daughter, at age fourteen, spontaneously decided that she is actually a male. After suffering multiple traumatic events in her life and spending a large amount of time on the internet, she announced that she was “trans.” Her personality changed almost overnight, and she went from being a sweet, loving girl to a foul-mouthed, hateful “pansexual male.”"

"In August of 2017, our seventh grade daughter came home from sleepaway camp believing she was a boy. She had a new vocabulary and a strong desire to change her name and pronouns. We never anticipated that we needed to ask the camp if she was going to be in a cabin with girls who were socially transitioning to live as boys."

" In only one visit, and with just a little bit of blood work, Planned Parenthood will cheerfully enable young women and men to pursue their “authentic” selves through cross-sex hormones. "

"As a federal employee, I could not find health insurance that does not cover hormones for self-declared gender dysphoria."

"I took her to a gender clinician seeking expert guidance. Instead, he accepted her new identity and told me I must refer to my daughter with masculine pronouns, call her by a masculine name, and buy her a binder to flatten her breasts. He recommended no therapy, and there was no consideration of the social factors that obviously affected her thinking. I was directed to put her on puberty blocking drugs. I was falsely assured that these drugs were well-studied, and that they were a perfectly safe way for her to “explore gender.” I was told that if I did not comply, she would be at higher risk of suicide."

Back