• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CPS Forcing Transgender

The transgender mind-virus...

The grim fact is that most of these youngsters do not find therapists willing to assess and guide them in ways that permit them to work out their conflicts and correct their assumptions. Rather, they and their families find only “gender counselors” who encourage them in their sexual misassumptions.

both the state and federal governments are actively seeking to block any treatments that can be construed as challenging the assumptions and choices of transgendered youngsters.

The larger issue is the meme itself. The idea that one’s sex is fluid and a matter open to choice runs unquestioned through our culture and is reflected everywhere in the media, the theater, the classroom, and in many medical clinics. It has taken on cult-like features: its own special lingo, internet chat rooms providing slick answers to new recruits, and clubs for easy access to dresses and styles supporting the sex change. It is doing much damage to families, adolescents, and children and should be confronted as an opinion without biological foundation wherever it emerges.

That was a good article @rockfox .

The last two paragraphs were powerful.

"The idea that one’s sex is fluid and a matter open to choice runs unquestioned through our culture and is reflected everywhere in the media, the theater, the classroom, and in many medical clinics. It has taken on cult-like features: its own special lingo, internet chat rooms providing slick answers to new recruits, and clubs for easy access to dresses and styles supporting the sex change. It is doing much damage to families, adolescents, and children and should be confronted as an opinion without biological foundation wherever it emerges.

But gird your loins if you would confront this matter. Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle."

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...aks-out-unpacks-lies-therapists-told-her.html

Schools, medical community, government, and media are all acting in lock step to push and support children transitioning and parents are powerless against it. They can loose custody if they don't support their child's transitioning.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...ransition-hormone-treatments-transgender.html

In a lot of these cases it seems you have a child already going to therapy (so having mental issues) and the therapist supports them (or outright suggests) when the crazy talk passes by transgender.

In other cases it seems media/school/internet subcultures influences children looking to be accepted.

Scary stuff.

Future generations will struggle to believe the people of our time could do such things.
Only once the Millennium starts, until then it’s downhill in a handbasket.

I can remember, within my lifetime, people marveling at how decadent the Roman's were. We've exceeded that by a mile.

Things were crazy before, and then became sane again. Call me overly optimistic but I'd like to think that can happen again for us.

I can remember, within my lifetime, people marveling at how decadent the Roman's were. We've exceeded that by a mile.

Things were crazy before, and then became sane again. Call me overly optimistic but I'd like to think that can happen again for us.
Nah, not overly optimistic. Things are gunna be super sane when the Righteous Lord rules with a rod of iron. :)

Future generations will struggle to believe the people of our time could do such things.
St Augustine would beg to differ. City of God, book seven, chapter 24, finishes with this description of certain pagan practices:
Augustine said:
here a man is so mutilated that he is neither changed into a woman nor remains a man.
Unfortunately if I were to try and quote that in context I'd have to quote many paragraphs to make it make sense, Augustine is a long-winded writer. Context is here.

Nah, not overly optimistic. Things are gunna be super sane when the Righteous Lord rules with a rod of iron. :)

That's a fatalistic attitude. It didn't take the second coming of Christ before to turn society about. Many times before. Nor is it necessary today. All that is really needed is for men to repent and change their ways. Or for the old systems to fail and hard men to institute better ones in their place.

That's a fatalistic attitude. It didn't take the second coming of Christ before to turn society about. Many times before. Nor is it necessary today. All that is really needed is for men to repent and change their ways. Or for the old systems to fail and hard men to institute better ones in their place.
Not really. It's a guaranteed certainty. Yours is a best hope situation.

Great read.

https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty- blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.6

5. According to the DSM-5, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.5

In other words the mental confusion is a symptom of feeling confused about the changes their body is going through and the new feelings that go along with it. You're right, they've turned puberty into a disease.

In other words the mental confusion is a symptom of feeling confused about the changes their body is going through and the new feelings that go along with it. You're right, they've turned puberty into a disease.
Not only that, but the fear of having to grow up. It's a new reality that is fearful.

I also think that a lack of cultural or societal rituals to celebrate the onset of adulthood is a huge factor. Most traditional cultures have rites of passage that children look forward to. Western culture also lacks a cohesive unity of extended family. The peer group becomes extended family, and they are as confused and scared as everyone else. Instead of cultural rites into adulthood, we get manufactured rites related around the school system and built in values and cultures related to extended adolescence and delayed adulthood. 30 is the new 18.

Not only that, but the fear of having to grow up. It's a new reality that is fearful.

I also think that a lack of cultural or societal rituals to celebrate the onset of adulthood is a huge factor. Most traditional cultures have rites of passage that children look forward to. Western culture also lacks a cohesive unity of extended family. The peer group becomes extended family, and they are as confused and scared as everyone else. Instead of cultural rites into adulthood, we get manufactured rites related around the school system and built in values and cultures related to extended adolescence and delayed adulthood. 30 is the new 18.

You're right. High School graduation is the closest thing we have, and that entire system is borderline abusive and toxic.

Back