• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Crazy women on dating sites

MemeFan

Seasoned Member
Male
I had read several references of crazy ladies on dating sites. Since I don't use such tech I never had opportunity to meet such ladies. Can somebody explain about ladies people are speaking? Do people here mean people who's place is in mental institution or something else?

Do you understand following?

Normal = usual = regular = monogamy-only

So, if you want second wife she needs to be slighty crazy.

I don’t think that any of us qualify as normal, whatever that is.

Unfortunately a tonne who claim to be looking for plig-life are crazy. Not crazy as in needs an institution but crazy in that they need a steel toed boot in their delusional narcissistic asses.

The less common asre crazy enough to be sane I suppose in thst they are smart enough to look beyond cultural inculcation and see the practical advantages to leading a traditional...read far more old fashioned than most people mean...marriage.

One would think it should not be all that tough to be that one part crazy blended with three parts smart who can see the inherent advantages to more familial resources, more internal support, the opportunity for allo parenting from sisterwives etc etc et...bloody cetera

One would think it should not be all that tough to be that one part crazy blended with three parts smart who can see the inherent advantages to more familial resources, more internal support, the opportunity for allo parenting from sisterwives etc etc et...bloody cetera
The hypnotism is just so successful with most people. They're just sheep, comfortable with aligning with the programming -- just so long as they can fit in and don't have to make too many inconvenient adjustments.

Add to that that, in general, women are more selfish than men, far more prone to needing social approval than men, and have the government to bail out them and their kids when they don't want to compromise.

Last edited:

"If dads behaved like single moms on dating apps."

F4EeBrRXgA0AEqO

You know what?
I think I like that notion. Maybe a woman should be on board with trying to woo me with promises of getting my beard a fresh cut shine and polish.
Silly idea obviously but it is my segue to one of the things that irritates me about this process.
Just an extension of the standard bit where women are the sexual gatekeepers and by extension have the higher market value.

What if it is not about sex though? If we are not all on the same page with respect to the notion that one does not engage in polygamy simply to have an additional sexual partner...then I don't know what to tell you.

Based on the presumption that it is not some sort of hedonistic blather but instead welcoming someone new and most of the time with limited material assets or skills without high market value to an established family with all of the safety and security inherent over and above being a struggling single woman in a small apartment and a crappy cog in a machine job...seems like a family with home(s), assets and security aught to be pretty valuable. More valuable in this marketplace by far that the potential assessment single women seem to believe.

Then again, that would be logical soooooooo....

seems like a family with home(s), assets and security aught to be pretty valuable. More valuable in this marketplace by far that the potential assessment single women seem to believe.
Amen
But, like you said, that is too logical.

What if it is not about sex though? If we are not all on the same page with respect to the notion that one does not engage in polygamy simply to have an additional sexual partner...then I don't know what to tell you.
The primary problem is that claiming that it's all about sex is the gynocentric go-to argument for women attempting to discredit polygyny -- which is a matter of projection on their part. because, for them, it either is or would be all about sex. They want your sex all to themselves, so instead of just owning that they're selfish and undeservedly territorial, women tend to claim that all you want is more pussy -- which, by the way, tells you all you need to know about which gender is really responsible for promoting women as sex objects: that's their primary marketing tool, and often they hypnotize us into thinking that there is something overwhelmingly magical about what they do with their individual vaginas.
Just an extension of the standard bit where women are the sexual gatekeepers and by extension have the higher market value.
But women do not have the higher marketplace value, if for no other reason than that they outnumber us and by definition do not have a sufficient pool of men to keep themselves covered if they're unwilling to share.
Based on the presumption that it is not some sort of hedonistic blather but instead welcoming someone new and most of the time with limited material assets or skills without high market value to an established family with all of the safety and security inherent over and above being a struggling single woman in a small apartment and a crappy cog in a machine job...seems like a family with home(s), assets and security aught to be pretty valuable. More valuable in this marketplace by far that the potential assessment single women seem to believe.
You and I have discussed this in person on more than one occasion. Yes, as men we're interested in additional and more varied sex, so some of us are willing to take on a whole 'nother woman because of that -- but that we are sexual creatures (which women also are, by the way) doesn't in the least negate the fact that having a heart for being married to multiple women is a posture of tremendous generosity. I, for one, am hitting peak gag response listening to any argument against polygyny that doesn't keep that fact front and center!

P.S. Love your new photo.

Maybe this isn't the most relevant thread to inject this into, but I had this thought this morning that is somewhat the converse to I Corinthians 11:3:

It is no more appropriate for a woman to have multiple husbands than it would be for a child to have multiple mothers or a man to have multiple gods.

The primary problem is that claiming that it's all about sex is the gynocentric go-to argument for women attempting to discredit polygyny -- which is a matter of projection on their part. because, for them, it either is or would be all about sex. They want your sex all to themselves, so instead of just owning that they're selfish and undeservedly territorial, women tend to claim that all you want is more pussy -- which, by the way, tells you all you need to know about which gender is really responsible for promoting women as sex objects: that's their primary marketing tool, and often they hypnotize us into thinking that there is something overwhelmingly magical about what they do with their individual vaginas.

I agree. It is hypocritical for feminists to say they don't want to be objectified yet at every turn that's what they do to themselves by constantly drawing attention to themselves as objects.

I agree. It is hypocritical for feminists to say they don't want to be objectified yet at every turn that's what they do to themselves by constantly drawing attention to themselves as objects.
Social media is full of young women trying to become sex objects and trying to make money off men lusting after them.

Social media is full of young women trying to become sex objects and trying to make money off men lusting after them.
I have distant family that post pictures of them in bikinis on the beach...or at the lake...river.... always posing ...and I will never understand it.
I guess as it was in Jeremiah's time.....women have forgotten how to blush. They have no embarrassment over their bodies being exposed.

I still think it's darned cute when women or men get red faced.

I have distant family that post pictures of them in bikinis on the beach...or at the lake...river.... always posing ...and I will never understand it.
I guess as it was in Jeremiah's time.....women have forgotten how to blush. They have no embarrassment over their bodies being exposed.

I still think it's darned cute when women or men get red faced.
If money printer goes brrrrr... expect situation to get worse. Inflation makes people some short-sighted. Together with pooring, many girls will have to sell their bodies to survive. Sad situation.

If money printer goes brrrrr... expect situation to get worse. Inflation makes people some short-sighted. Together with pooring, many girls will have to sell their bodies to survive. Sad situation.
There's plenty of men that will buy what they're selling. What's the point dude. You're never going to meet her and get some.

Back