• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dad Bod

Women: Preference of Body Type

• All bones, little meat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim, but muscular

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Little fluffy around the edges

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Love the love handles

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Smother me with your girth

• Other

• Total voters
Can I be honest here? I prefer the type of - Samuel. Any type he is. I love him, I'm attracted to him, I want to have sex with him if he's overweight, has love handles, or has been working out. It makes no difference to me. I wouldn't want him significantly overweight because that would be bad for his health and would worry me.

So, when they did these surveys, did they check the physique of the man they were currently with? Women create emotional bonds, and they are attracted to the man they are bonded with, however he looks. Men tend to put on weight after they get married, I know Samuel did (my fault, I was excited to cook for my husband lol), so the more committed you are the more weight a guy puts on.

BTW, every one of these survey results articles that I read on different matters says that it's because of evolution. Right down to the stupidest of things (women can smell things better when orgasming and directly after sex because of evolution, so they'll know which man smells like their baby's father and can find him again in the tribe....for goodness sake). What a load of nonsense.

I am almost embarrassed to answer this one because it goes against what I thought I believed. Nathan gained weight after we married. I never noticed it really until he lost it and started working out, and all I gotta say is OoH get me a fan now because looking at him gets me hot and bothered. Would I still want him if he went back to the chub, YES, but I have to admit my physical attraction for him is a tad higher the way he looks now. I honestly did not expect that. I didn't view myself as a visual person before.

I love a thick man! I really love the feel of strong arms that can hold me tight. I love a broad chest to lay my head on and listen to his strong healthy heart lul me to sleep, I love a poppa belly and to feel his strong body when we spoon. I like the feel of a strong secure man that can protect me.

But to tell you the truth it isn't his size or shape that turns me on as much as how safe I feel when I am with him. How he treats other people. Watching him play with children or working with power tools. Oooohhh man that is so HOT! LOL

I just pray Yah will send the right one my way soon. I miss having a companion.

Back