• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dana Coverstone

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Is anyone else paying attention to Dana Coverstone and what he is sharing?
He receives prophetic dreams from God, some of which have already come to pass.
I have seen many false prophets and people who claim to have had dreams over the years, I can actually pick it up pretty quick now if they're full of crock (I can see them making it up as they go along, it's insane), and I do not get that with Dana. Every time he speaks I feel it.

Here's a link to his dreams: (Edit - link deleted, see below posts for up-to-date links)

I'm not trying to freak anyone out. I'm not trying to be all dramatic or anything. I'm not trying to promote fear.

Some of his dreams line up with things that I have seen for the USA also. It's not pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have been following him and have the same sense that he is legit. Very humble, broken even, and obviously not wanting money or limelight. Definitely worth paying attention to!

The link that I posted no longer works, I'll get Samuel to remove it later.

It turns out that Youtube channel was a fake one. Dana has had a lot of people making fake accounts and asking people for money etc. Anyway, here's a link to his first dream, from his actual church Youtube channel, which I don't think was even on the one I linked to.

When he gets his own Youtube channel up and going in the near future I'll link to that one too.

Seriously everyone, pay attention to this. Every American needs to watch this. We've seen a lot of false prophets in our time, and believe we have developed a lot of discernment. This guy is the real deal, and what he has to say is extremely serious and needs to be prepared for, right now.

There are a million "prophets" out there, almost all are false, we don't share links to every person with a new prophecy of yet another asteroid destroying humanity, or yet another revival in the church, or Jesus returning on the next feast of trumpets. It's almost all deliberate 'disinformation'. Interpretations are also used as disinformation - someone has a dream/vision including a church that's on fire, one person says it means "the church will be persecuted" and the next person says it means "the Holy Spirit is coming and there's going to be a revival". Satan is causing people to ignore God's true warnings to His people by simply flooding the world with false prophets, and false and contradictory interpretations of both false and true prophecies, so people end up deciding it's all nonsense and reject the very idea that someone might have a message from God for you.

But there are some messages that are from God, and that you do need to hear.

Seriously everyone, pay attention to this. Every American needs to watch this. We've seen a lot of false prophets in our time, and believe we have developed a lot of discernment. This guy is the real deal, and what he has to say is extremely serious and needs to be prepared for, right now.

There are a million "prophets" out there, almost all are false, we don't share links to every person with a new prophecy of yet another asteroid destroying humanity, or yet another revival in the church, or Jesus returning on the next feast of trumpets. It's almost all deliberate 'disinformation'. Interpretations are also used as disinformation - someone has a dream/vision including a church that's on fire, one person says it means "the church will be persecuted" and the next person says it means "the Holy Spirit is coming and there's going to be a revival". Satan is causing people to ignore God's true warnings to His people by simply flooding the world with false prophets, and false and contradictory interpretations of both false and true prophecies, so people end up deciding it's all nonsense and reject the very idea that someone might have a message from God for you.

But there are some messages that are from God, and that you do need to hear.
I hear you.

I have a lot of trouble believing most so-called prophets, though I absolutely believe that God speaks to His people in dreams and visions, and I believe that there are people who a prophets. There are just a lot of fakes out there. Anyhow, enough with the disclaimer.

Like Dana, I do not proclaim to be a prophet, but about a month ago, maybe less, I feel like I heard God say that November was going to be rough, and though I don’t remember all the details now, it was clear that this was meaning, at least in part, that the financial markets in American would be crashing. I only bring this up now because it seems to coincide with what Dana is saying. I am not confident enough in what I heard to say it was God, especially to anyone outside of my family. It could just be my own biases about where I see we are and where I feel we are going, but I plan to personally heed the warning.

Was "Told" 5 years ago that the end of this Earth Age will come from fire caused by "AI". Since they are almost in control of the Nukes it could happen. What is funny is Fox has a new show out this coming season about AI and how it is out to destroy the human race. Have only told my wife about it and no one else. Several "no`s" are the reason: No one believes it will happen, No one can do anything to prevent it and No one cares. The timeline was around 2060.

Back