• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dating Zone Chart

Doc

Real Person
_thumb_relationships-graph_png_614x614_detail_q85.jpg

LOL :D :D :D :D :D

So married people are no longer dating as the friend zone includes the entire dating zone, but the dating zone does not include the entire friend zone. Also all initial friendship is in the dating zone until the person knows a lot about the other person over a long period of time.

I find this highly questionable as someone would initially be a date, stalker, creeper or acquaintance, but not a friend until you have known them a long time.

If the diagram is true, no one has ever had even one friend that was not a date, stalker or creeper at some time. :roll:

Just because someone is in the "Dating Zone", it does not mean that they are ACTUALLY dating, just that the dating POTENTIAL is there.

Chart still works!

Doc

DocInMO said:
Just because someone is in the "Dating Zone", it does not mean that they are ACTUALLY dating, just that the dating POTENTIAL is there.

Chart still works!

Doc

So once someone knows someone really well, for a really long period of time, does that mean they cannot be in the dating zone again after a certain point. If not these zones might be arbitrary because it would not matter whether or not you are in the zones given your previous point, on account of you can be in the zone and not be dating and be outside the zone and be dating.

So i have recently started the sisterwives dating site, and there is this woman that is like uber like im not sure bossy, the first day was like would you to be willing to relocate if we want you for the family.... I'm whoaaa slow down, you cant just meet someone and want them to be your sister wife you got to get to know them before it gets to be close , so i would say there may be lots of creepers out there

Very true, be careful Lovely Alex.

x

yeah I think im going to block her , hahaa, plus she doesnt seem to feel church is very important oh we believe in god but dont go to church response , i need someone with a good foundation in our lord

A suggestion, LovelyAlex ... This site has an introduction service. You can find out about it somewhere on the home page or one of the pull downs. Wouldn't hurt to use it. FAR less likely to get a creepy crawly! *grin*

CecilW said:
A suggestion, LovelyAlex ... This site has an introduction service. You can find out about it somewhere on the home page or one of the pull downs. Wouldn't hurt to use it. FAR less likely to get a creepy crawly! *grin*

hahaaa, well yeah thats true but I try not to judge and they said they were christiain but i suppose she got alittle frustrated since i kept mentiong my church since im so active its part of my life

LovelyAlex said:
hahaaa, well yeah thats true but I try not to judge and they said they were christiain but i suppose she got alittle frustrated since i kept mentiong my church since im so active its part of my life

Oh dear LovelyAlex, are they a Poly friendly Church? Many people here have been *ahem* asked to leave once they admitted their beliefs in Polygamy. Are you prepared for that?

B

Another possibility to keep in mind may be that folks may do some fast filtering, and that may be valid.

Questions such as, "Are you willing to move?" may be just that. Stuff that they would look at on a profile, if it was listed, to help decide whether to invest the time in getting further acquainted. There ARE some single women for whom the answer may validly be "No." For example, they have small children and have custody / visitation issues with the children's father that will continue for the next 10+ years. And there may well be a family who can say, "Not a problem, out income is internet / investment based, and we could move", or "We're only 2 hours away. Could we work it out."

Having said that, there aree of course any number of personality issues and traits, including a feeling of pushiness or unequal commitment to spiritual issues, that would just scream, "Pass!" Prolly best to listen to 'em. :)

LovelyAlex said:
they said they were christiain

Oh honey! Don't get me started ! :D
Just because someone says they're a Christian doesn't mean they are. Lots of people call themselves "Christian" because they aren't Jewish or Islamic, etc. And they may have been baptized as a child, etc.
The very first couple I spoke with said they were Christians. It turned out that their definition of "Christian" didn't match mine....it was a disaster (The wife was also very controlling to a point that made me feel smothered.). I should have gotten them to really explain what their beliefs were at the get-go. It would have saved so much trouble later on.

Also...be careful about pushy and dominating women. If it makes you uncomfortable now in the talking stage, imagine what it would be to live with her.

Also...be careful about pushy and dominating women. If it makes you uncomfortable now in the talking stage, imagine what it would be to live with her.[/quote]

yeah i told her we were not a right fit lol

Back