• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Daughter of Philip

It's all good. Newbies sometimes do that with quotes. I'm good at reading between the lines/quotes ;).

Okay good, heh heh. By the way, I asked you some questions on the thing you made called "Welcome!" I found it in my inbox.

Okay good, heh heh. By the way, I asked you some questions on the thing you made called "Welcome!" I found it in my inbox.
Yip, I'll be there in a minute. Just trying to clear all the new posts. There were 71 when I logged on this morning!

By "older kids" Sarah means we don't let those under 10 watch it. It is entirely appropriate for children. Just with some graphic anime violence with swords slicing open monsters, that could give the little ones bad dreams.

By "older kids" Sarah means we don't let those under 10 watch it. It is entirely appropriate for children. Just with some graphic anime violence with swords slicing open monsters, that could give the little ones bad dreams.

I don't really like watching violence, but if it's killing monsters instead of people I think I can handle it. Do you know any episodes I should avoid? And is there violence in every episode?

I don't really like watching violence, but if it's killing monsters instead of people I think I can handle it. Do you know any episodes I should avoid? And is there violence in every episode?
LOL, I'll watch one for you and let you know if it is beyond what you can handle. Everyone is different so they are not going to know your tolerance level for monster killing.

LOL, I'll watch one for you and let you know if it is beyond what you can handle. Everyone is different so they are not going to know your tolerance level for monster killing.

Oh, you're right. Hahaha

Back