• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Decisions to be made

Jennifer

Female
The rainstorm is not over yet. God must have something big He's getting me ready for or He is just wanting to create the perfect reunion for hubby and I and making things hard now means a more appreciated reunion with all the awesome physical affection that follows. He's certainly setting the stage for something. For now I need more prayer because I have to make more arrangements. I have some ideas of what to do but not sure which path I should take. See photos for explanation.

Attachments

• 20190302_155723.jpg
    20190302_155723.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190302_155742.jpg
    20190302_155742.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190302_155755.jpg
    20190302_155755.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 23
I have a feeling my kid's health issues scare some people. I also got a message from the president of the home school co-op and she said she's not sure the co-op is the right place for my kids but she is not telling me they can't come just that she's concerned about them getting sick. So apparently this has been talked about amongst the mothers. It kinda makes me feel left out and lonely. My kids love co-op and don't want to quit. They are lonely too. Their doctor said we can consider putting them on prophylactic medication to protect them during the school months.

Clearly you are being tested and likely the Father is 'painting you into' a particular direction. Pray. Seek. Etc...

Praying for your and Hubby's wisdom and clarity concerning the Father's leading/directing.

I have a feeling my kid's health issues scare some people. I also got a message from the president of the home school co-op and she said she's not sure the co-op is the right place for my kids but she is not telling me they can't come just that she's concerned about them getting sick. So apparently this has been talked about amongst the mothers. It kinda makes me feel left out and lonely. My kids love co-op and don't want to quit. They are lonely too. Their doctor said we can consider putting them on prophylactic medication to protect them during the school months.
Okay, so this teacher here had to look up the meaning of "prophylactic"! Definition follows (I copy/pasted):

Prophylactic medication is a mediciation (and there are many different times when this would happen and many different meds that would be given) is given not because you have a disease, but to try and prevent a disease from ever happening in the first place.

@ Jennifer, I'm not sure where you are on naturopathic and holistic medicines. It's the only thing I use and have used for almost a decade now. If you know anything about antibiotics, you know that they're a band aid at best, and at worst they further destory the God-given immune system of a human being, and can completely destroy the healthy gut flora, leaving all the bad fellows to swing into action big time and eventually wreck havoc throughout the entire body.

Being proactive is a must in today's toxic world, but at lease consider giving the human body something it can use and recognize--natural, God-created and engineered substances for which the body already has a built-in blueprint reading and will readily assimulate. If you're interested, there's a myriad of sources I can recommend so you can do your own research and choose what would be best for each child and/or your family. Google TRS spray, Dr. Josh Axe, Truth About Cancer, Barlow Herbal, just to name a few really pure and clean options with tons of info. FYI--not all supplements are clean!! Consider anything over the counter (Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, grocery store, etc.) to be extremely toxic and/or dead from substandard processing techniques. Buying over the counter is pretty much the same as flushing hundreds of dollars down the commonde. Try to find a local health food store.

Hope you don't me sharing my 2 cents worth. :)

The rainstorm is not over yet. God must have something big He's getting me ready for or He is just wanting to create the perfect reunion for hubby and I and making things hard now means a more appreciated reunion with all the awesome physical affection that follows. He's certainly setting the stage for something. For now I need more prayer because I have to make more arrangements. I have some ideas of what to do but not sure which path I should take. See photos for explanation.
Well, as the mom you will hear from Yeshua what is best for you and the children. He works in mysterious ways that we often don't understand. I'm hearing how much co-op means to you all. Maybe stepping back for a bit is a path of protection. God will show you what to do. It won't be the end of the world. Spring break is coming up soon and then the year is almost over. :) Hang in there, sergeant mom! You can do this!!!

Back