• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

DOES POLYGYNY RUN COUNTER TO TODAY'S TRENDS? Or, Is It Possible That Women Simply Don't Want to Climb the Wrong Tree We're Barking Up?

@Proverbs3.5 showed me after the retreat that a bill going through Congress right now has provisions in it to legalize polygamy -- along with, of course, transgenderism, all other alternative relationship structures, etc.
@Proverbs3.5 What is name of law? Is there any way to track it through Congress? I'm from Europe. Don't know how lawmaking in US works.

Anyway, polygyny by nature is different. For rest elite can use arguments like everybody can do whatever he/she wants, there is no true human nature so person can become anything, free choice.

Funny that above arguments can be used for polygyny, but at same time rightwing arguments about hierarchy/human nature can also be used.

@Proverbs3.5 What is name of law? Is there any way to track it through Congress? I'm from Europe. Don't know how lawmaking in US works.

Anyway, polygyny by nature is different. For rest elite can use arguments like everybody can do whatever he/she wants, there is no true human nature so person can become anything, free choice.

Funny that above arguments can be used for polygyny, but at same time rightwing arguments about hierarchy/human nature can also be used.
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.

And I'm not pinning my hopes on what the FeebleMinded in Congress are going to do for us.

Back