• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Does the Catholic Church Condemn Jesus?

Earth_is-

Male
Below is the Catholic Church's stance on Polygamy:

The Catechism forbids polygamy as a grave offense against marriage. Polygamy is not in accord with the moral law and is a grave offense against the dignity of marriage.

-- Whose moral law? The self-righteousness of humans? Or Jesus' Holy Law he gave through Moses, which clearly allows polygamy. Therefore, Jesus (the Creator) would be condemned by the Catholic Church for his own Holy Law he gave to Moses, which Paul calls Holy and Good.

I don't think the Catholic church condemns polygyny any more than the Protestand/Non Denom/Bible based churches who do not accept it. Even if their pastors on an individual level may admit that polygyny is not forbidden they still do not accept or allow it to be practiced within their congregations.

I don't think the Catholic church condemns polygyny any more than the Protestand/Non Denom/Bible based churches who do not accept it. Even if their pastors on an individual level may admit that polygyny is not forbidden they still do not accept or allow it to be practiced within their congregations.
The Bible describes a woman (church) that sits on a nation with seven hills (Rome). Known for purple and scarlet colors. Has blood of the saints that love Jesus. The only woman (church) that fits that description is the Roman Catholic Church. She's the "Mother Harlot." Therefore, if she is a mother then she must have daughters, and it says she's also the mother of prostitutes. Where did the million different denominations originate from? The Mother Harlot. Therefore, all the different protestant denominations are prostitutes. Why are they prostitutes? A few reasons I can think of:

1. They are fornicating with the governments by being tax exempt.
2. They have no problem making money (Mormon church alone is worth billions) in the name of Jesus, but if they don't agree with something Jesus says or if the church is offended by Jesus -- they either ignore or twist the scriptures. So they have no problem making profit off of Jesus, but if something Jesus said might cause them to lose members then they will twist the scriptures. It's wicked.

The Bible clearly says anyone that forbids marriage has been seduced by evil spirits and demons. Marriage is a God given right. Women shouldn't have to stay virgins forever, try to steal another woman's husband, become prostitutes, turn lesbian, or sacrifice by marrying a un-godly man. All these things are the fruit of enforced monogamy, and the churches worldwide are making trillions in profit by behaving worldly, instead of serving Lord Jesus in Spirit and Truth.

Last edited:
The Bible describes a woman (church) that sits on a nation with seven hills (Rome). Known for purple and scarlet colors. Has blood of the saints that love Jesus. The only woman (church) that fits that description is the Roman Catholic Church. She's the "Mother Harlot." Therefore, if she is a mother then she must have daughters, and it says she's also the mother of prostitutes. Where did the million different denominations originate from? The Mother Harlot. Therefore, all the different protestant denominations are prostitutes. Why are they prostitutes? A few reasons I can think of:

1. They are fornicating with the governments by being tax exempt.
2. They have no problem making money (Mormon church alone is worth billions) in the name of Jesus, but if they don't agree with something Jesus says or if the church is offended by Jesus -- they either ignore or twist the scriptures. So they have no problem making profit off of Jesus, but if something Jesus said might cause them to lose members then they will twist the scriptures. It's wicked.

The Bible clearly says anyone that forbids marriage has been seduced by evil spirits and demons. Marriage is a God given right. Women shouldn't have to stay virgins forever, try to steal another woman's husband, become prostitutes, turn lesbian, or sacrifice by marrying a un-godly man. All these things are the fruit of enforced monogamy, and the churches worldwide are making trillions in profit by behaving worldly, instead of serving Lord Jesus in Spirit and Truth.
I object to the Mormon church being labeled as Protestant (or Christian at all). They hold to none of the classic protestant distinctives (Bible alone, Christ alone, faith alone, grace alone, the the glory of God alone)

I object to the Mormon church being labeled as Protestant (or Christian at all). They hold to none of the classic protestant distinctives (Bible alone, Christ alone, faith alone, grace alone, the the glory of God alone)

Joseph Smith was a 33rd degree mason. Therefore, an infiltrator from satan's camp. Mormons have additional books added, but they (like all other denominations) also came from the mother harlot. The daughters are only doing what they see the mother doing.

Last edited:

His point is that they are yet another rotten fruit of a dead tree.

Back