• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dont know where to turn

stephanie

Once again I am stressed to what I think is my breaking point, my life is so not what I planned and so not what I want. And I know how bratty that sounds but I just can't help it. Please pray that I will find the strength to do what I need to for me and my children and for me to make the right choices for me and my children. Please pray that I will get my school, housing, financial, kids dads, problems solved.
Thank you in advance once again for your prayers

I will be praying for you Stephanie!

Just remember that for everything there is a season! God will bring you through this and you will look back with a smile and say " Thank you Father for strengthening me!"

Update? I hope all is well and we have continued to pray for ya! :D

Things have not gotten much better. I have moved to commerce Texas so that I can attend Texas A and M glad to be going to a university but this has its whole new set of worries and stresses. Please I would welcome any and all prayers for me and my children.

prayin, dear

Back