• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Don't Throw the Baby Out With the Bathwater!

AmbassadorforChrist

Real Person
Male
We listened to this audio sermon this morning, and thought it was excellent!
If you have heard of him before please don't just label him, and stick him in a box! I Know a bunch of the people here won't see a lot of things the same as he does, but one thing I have learned (a lot of it on here) is everyone has at least one or two gems to be gleaned by others, but only as long as one doesn't box, and label before hearing out.
Now I may be preaching to the choir here, but in my experience when I share stuff from this guy, and others like him, with other people (in general) I get a lot of backlash, which is not what I am looking for by posting this.

This has to do with the coronavirus, and how we as Christians should be acting (or how we shouldn't be acting), and I think it is a message that a lot of you, if not all will like. Hope you enjoy.:)

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/CoronaVirus & Yahweh's Sovereignty.mp3

The story of his conversion is a real life example of "everything going wrong just right" as he says in the recorded message.

He thought he was going to be a bull rider....but I'm pretty sure he's glad to be doing something more meaningful with his life.

I read the book he wrote Bible Law vs the United States constitution and it was my kind of reading. It is the kind of material that helps you build your faith on the rock solid foundation that weathers any storm.

We see some things differently then he does, but his material is usually good food for thought or further study.

Back