• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Eclipse

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
If you are in the US, did you happen to catch the lunar eclipse last night? It was awesome, nearly "blood red". We kept running outside to see it come out from behind clouds.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331408,00.html

Do you remember learning this story about Columbus and a lunar eclipse?
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space/2008-02-08-columbus-lunar-eclips_N.htm

I love how God has made our world "discoverable" - down to the sub-atomic level, and up to the astronomical level. Clearly his fingerprints are visible, if you look - and I'm sure that's intentional. There's no getting around the fact that it takes as much "faith" to believe in the big-bang (just where did that singularity with near infinite mass come from anyway?) or "life from the chemical soup", as it does to believe God set things in motion, at some point.

Nathan7 said:
I love how God has made our world "discoverable" - down to the sub-atomic level, and up to the astronomical level. Clearly his fingerprints are visible, if you look - and I'm sure that's intentional. There's no getting around the fact that it takes as much "faith" to believe in the big-bang (just where did that singularity with near infinite mass come from anyway?) or "life from the chemical soup", as it does to believe God set things in motion, at some point.

Amen Brother and Good Evening to you,

Just a little add to your post, using the big bang as basis. All the power, all the matter, everything, all the planets, suns, comets, asteroids, every atom, every particule, even things we have yet to discover, eveything, boiled down to a piece of particle smaller than an atom. Forget about just imagining the earth and everything in it shrunk down to the size of an atom, but the entire universe down to that size....MAN if that doesnt prove the existance of the almighty I dont know what does:). Imagine at the birth,,,nothing...then a deep booming voice saying....let there be light.....POW....gives me goose bumps just thinking of it:) The best part of all...God the most powerful being in this universe and beyond started everything there is...with the smallest part.

He does the same with us all the time....he wins the fight against satan with the smallest part...one person at a time...Good Evening and God Bless!!! Great post Nathan....loved it.:)

Back