• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Education for girls and women

This topic is a tad personal for me, so please, in advance, be patient.

I am the youngest daughter of two daughters born to a single mother who never married, each having different fathers who were never in our lives by choice. I was raised by my grandmother since my mother was pretty AFK, and my grandmother was a strict woman, Catholic raised but no longer practicing with an intense resentment for men and God. The point here is that I was raised by women, for the empowerment of women, purposefully. My sister is a full blown femnazi who hates children and whips around a sorry excuse for a husband who can’t think for himself. We were taught that woman’s liberation took the form of knowledge. A lot of teachers here probably don’t need me to spell out the well known players in this world believe in ascendancy through knowledge. Please, educate your children, obviously, but teach them in the ways of The Lord. Don’t send them to the horror that is public school where children are programmed to despise their parents and conform to social justice warrior norms. Not to mention the rampant “discovery” of pedophiles (not surprising at all). Teach your children to think critically and recognize danger. Teach them according to The Spirit and they will know enough through The Teacher to be satisfied without layers upon layers of emotional (and physical) scarring associated with being sacrificed on the alter because that’s exactly what it is.

In addition, my advice to young women and girls would be to not desire a “job” or “career”. The world likes to put nice sounding wizard words as a temptation to the subconscious part of you that loves the idea of power, but it’s nothing but a slave collar around your neck. Trust me, there’s nothing out there worth putting yourself in real danger for. That being said, my warning does not override God’s call on your heart. We trust always for Him to deliver us.

This topic is a tad personal for me, so please, in advance, be patient.

I am the youngest daughter of two daughters born to a single mother who never married, each having different fathers who were never in our lives by choice. I was raised by my grandmother since my mother was pretty AFK, and my grandmother was a strict woman, Catholic raised but no longer practicing with an intense resentment for men and God. The point here is that I was raised by women, for the empowerment of women, purposefully. My sister is a full blown femnazi who hates children and whips around a sorry excuse for a husband who can’t think for himself. We were taught that woman’s liberation took the form of knowledge. A lot of teachers here probably don’t need me to spell out the well known players in this world believe in ascendancy through knowledge. Please, educate your children, obviously, but teach them in the ways of The Lord. Don’t send them to the horror that is public school where children are programmed to despise their parents and conform to social justice warrior norms. Not to mention the rampant “discovery” of pedophiles (not surprising at all). Teach your children to think critically and recognize danger. Teach them according to The Spirit and they will know enough through The Teacher to be satisfied without layers upon layers of emotional (and physical) scarring associated with being sacrificed on the alter because that’s exactly what it is.

In addition, my advice to young women and girls would be to not desire a “job” or “career”. The world likes to put nice sounding wizard words as a temptation to the subconscious part of you that loves the idea of power, but it’s nothing but a slave collar around your neck. Trust me, there’s nothing out there worth putting yourself in real danger for. That being said, my warning does not override God’s call on your heart. We trust always for Him to deliver us.
Well said.

Just read this topic and I will share some wisdom from one of our retired pastors:

The difference between a faith and a cult is exposed when you try to leave.

Back on the topic of women and girls getting an education:

I came to my family with a public high school diploma and my reading, writing, and everything else were poor. When my husband's eldest daughters would speak or write to me I'd be embarrassed because sometimes I had no idea what they were talking about, I didn't know the words they used, and I could not write back to them at the same level. So I did high school all over again as a homeschool course and got myself a new diploma that actually meant something.

With my own children I have one girl, Laura, who is definitely going to go to Hillsdale College. She's brilliant and what I love about her is that she doesn't lord it over anyone. I love the rest of my girls but I see them eventually being good wives and mothers and not necessarily poly wives. They still get an education so they have a foundation for daily wisdom and if they choose to go to college we will provide them every possible advantage to accomplish that goal.

Far from being kept ignorant my experience with my church is that the girls and boys get a much better education than they would in a public school. The average kids all know basic math and they all know how to read and write far above the skill levels of their peers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I did not write like this ten years ago.

Back