• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Education of the future

Nothing. It'll just get more worse. By the way things r headed, we'll eventually have universal and compulsory nursery and preschool. Outside of that, we'll have only two choices (public or private school), with homeschooling banned, and the curriculum in private schools controlled.

Public education has always had one goal. It is to indoctrinate children into good and loyal servants of what the State is currently teaching. That is why we got public education from the Prussians, while telling everyone that it was to teach kids how to read and write and do basic arithmetic. In reality, it is like Ron Paul said, to strengthen control over us, starting when we r young. THAT IS WHY I'VE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOR OF SCHOOL VOUCHERS, BANNING PUBLIC SCHOOL, AND GETTING THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT OUT OF EDUCATION.
Please, explain to me again why you are a Democrat?

Please, explain to me again why you are a Democrat?

Because of the following:

(I) I agree with welfare, environmentalism, and immigration reform.

(II) Me and my family r socially conservative Democrats, who have been voting for the Democratic Party since before the Civil War.

(III) I was born and raised on the poverty level.

(IV) I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian, and a supporter of animal rights.

(V) Im white, but my siblings r Hispanic, and my fiancee is an illegal immigrant, and our family knows most of the illegal immigrants in Laurel.

(VI) All the Democrats in my area who run for office r pro-gun, pro-life, and for traditional family values, so I've never had any reason to switch Parties.

The way my family works is the eldest male in the family, which is currently me, chooses who we vote for. My grandpa chose for us to endorse every Democrat until 1992 (except LBJ in 68, McGovern in 72, and Mondale in 84, because we voted for Wallace in 68, Nixon in 72, and Reagan in 84). Until I was eighteen (which happened in 2012), there was no male political leadership. So my family voted for Clinton in 96, Bush both times, and McCain for the 2008 election. Then I became an adult, my family unanimously voted like I did, for Obama in 2012, Clinton in 2016, and now Biden in 2020.

Outside of presidential elections, we have never swayed from the Democratic Party. We've voted for them in local, state, and congressional elections, because our Democrats r more conservative than the national Party.

Bo Eaton, who represented our district in the Mississippi Legislature, was pro-gun (in the NRA), pro-life (in the Right to Life Committee), and supported traditional family values. Look him up on Wikipedia (see Blaine Eaton II). I know him personally here in Taylorsville.

I'm currently busy working on the road right now. Road work is extremely hot and tiring, and my break is almost over. HE WHO IS NOT WILLING TO WORK, NEITHER SHALL HE EAT.

I almost forgot to say, that I was raised on the poverty level because my pa was a liar and a polygamist (died last year), who left my ma, with his illegitimate child. I don't blame him at all, since me and him suffers genetic problems, as a result of his side having a history of sibling marriage. The Bible only allows cousin marriage and uncle and niece marriage, but for some reason the Baptist Church married my paternal great grand parents, and past ancestors, causing us to suffer and be treated for speech problems for the men, and facial deformities for the women.

I'm going to have my wedding at Beauvoir, the house of our President, with the rebel flag behind us, and vows that'll say, we'll be together for time and for eternity.

Last edited:
Back