• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Encouraging website...

PeteR

Staff member
Real Person
Male
While driving at the beach (Myrtle Beach, SC) my wife and I saw a billboard for:

thedadfacts.com

Cool to see an advertised push to get the message out for dads...

Nice site.

This is a good place for me to put in my pitch for what I believe is one of the foundational research tools in this regard: Charles Murray's Losing Ground. One of the things I've never been able to forget from it is that the predictor of the worst adult life outcomes is a teenage girl without her biological father in the home. A teenage girl is FAR better off being raised only by her father than the other way around.

Hello, this is my first text on this web site and really just trying to get a feel of it and get the most it. I have a teenage daughter and know that she needs me yet she don't quiet see it that way yet any way. Hopeful for sooner than later. Any website helping in this direction is got my support. And yeah this country has got it backwards, kids need dad more than mom and judges should be supporting dad's more than mom's. It's sad but reality and judgement really from sin. There is hope.

Hello, this is my first text on this web site and really just trying to get a feel of it and get the most it. I have a teenage daughter and know that she needs me yet she don't quiet see it that way yet any way. Hopeful for sooner than later. Any website helping in this direction is got my support. And yeah this country has got it backwards, kids need dad more than mom and judges should be supporting dad's more than mom's. It's sad but reality and judgement really from sin. There is hope.
Shalom and welcome. Glad you found us. Please post an introduction on that board.

Back