• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

End times?

Gentlemen and Jolene, I don't think you will be convincing each other.
Blessed are the peacemakers...
I just can't help myself to not respond when someone says "the state of Israel in the promised land composed of Jews, regathered from the nations ... is not regathered Israel some other place/people is/are"... maybe I'm a glutton for pain. I think I'm just so curious how someone can get from point a to b like that.
Anyway I'm done as you recommend

Last edited:
They get there from a long and circuitous route.;)

But, I think you will find that as long as you steer clear of this topic, that you will find Jolene to be an interesting read.

Otherwise, both of you will be hitting your heads against the wall.

Just my good will warning to both of you.:)

Shalom havarim!

Blessed are the peacemakers...
I just can't help myself to not respond when someone says "the state of Israel in the promised land composed of Jews, regathered from the nations ... is not regathered Israel some other place/people is/are"... maybe I'm a glutton for pain. I think I'm just so curious how someone can get from point a to b like that.
Anyway I'm done as you recommend

Curious, but not willing to explain, or respond to any of the scriptures I brought out, or explain how you reconcile them with your view?

The reason none of the "gentile christians" are fighting for that land, is that YHWH has done better to them then at their beginnings. You basically put words in my mouth, implying claims I never made, but have yet to actually respond to the verses or questions I asked about.

You claim to be Messianic. Do you believe the new covenant is in effect? If so then why would believers in Yeshua be bound to the Mosaic covenant? The new covenant is described in the Prophets, and referenced in Hebrews by Paul. Here is Hebrews 8:6-13
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

NEW COVENANT on better terms and conditions, made with the same people. (And christians try, but one really cannot "spiritualize" the above because of the literal reference to their fathers in v9) So Israel is in "The Church," and others are joined to them.

They get there from a long and circuitous route.;)
It's actually rather short and direct. But it goes against a lot of politically correct misinformation. ;)
New covenant, same people.

I'm only curious if @Verifyveritas76 and @IshChayil have actually read the first article linked in the original post? Because the subject matter is very relevant to the position of the first article. The first article discusses the gog magog invasion of Ezekiel 39, and identifies the USA as one of the latter day lands of Israel that gets invaded. I think the video about revelation and the pope was further off topic, if the subject of the first post and not the title is considered.
But I will defer to the moderator.

You may find this interesting:

http://stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/israelis-host-large-aerial-war-games/

It talks about how Israel may have figured out how to defeat the Russian radar systems and might have taught other nations what they know during the war games.
Also:
Genesis 49:8-12 gives God’s prophecy about the tribe of Judah (the Jews) in the latter days of this age (see Genesis 49:1). It foretells that the Jews would be a “lion’s whelp” taking “prey” like a lion and having its hand “in the neck of its enemies.” This prophecy clearly foretells the Israelis will be a militarily-powerful and victorious nation in the latter days,.....”

In economy and political circles, I keep reading about a global reset coming, that is that?

You may find this interesting:

http://stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/israelis-host-large-aerial-war-games/

It talks about how Israel may have figured out how to defeat the Russian radar systems and might have taught other nations what they know during the war games.
Also:
Genesis 49:8-12 gives God’s prophecy about the tribe of Judah (the Jews) in the latter days of this age (see Genesis 49:1). It foretells that the Jews would be a “lion’s whelp” taking “prey” like a lion and having its hand “in the neck of its enemies.” This prophecy clearly foretells the Israelis will be a militarily-powerful and victorious nation in the latter days,.....”
It appears that Israel has sent some of its obsolete missiles into an Iranian base in Syria.
More testing of the Russian systems?

In economy and political circles, I keep reading about a global reset coming, that is that?
I have no idea.
Maybe a different arm of the same octopus?

Apparently some high powers want this to happen to consolidate political and monetary control. Hegelian dialectic.. Create a crisis or tension and offer a controlled desired solution. People will adopt it out of fear or desperation and won't question if there was any bigger engineered play. Those who question things will be labeled conspiracy nuts.

Back