• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Essential Oils

I do not have sensitive skin so do not dilute my oils..though the "hot" ones like oregano, thieves, wintergreen I will dilute. I think diluting depends on the person and the oil and the quality of the oils being used. When I dilute I use a 50/50 ratio. I always recommend doing a skin test to see if you are sensitive to it and need to dilute the oil. Take one drop of oil on the wrist..if you have a burning sensation wash with soap and dilute the oil.

I always recommend doing a skin test to see if you are sensitive to it and need to dilute the oil. Take one drop of oil on the wrist..if you have a burning sensation wash with soap and dilute the oil.

Very nice! I will totally keep this in mind. I too use quite a few straight (ie tea tree and lavender) but am aware of sensitivities. I totally dilute when using on little ones. :)

I would love to know more about this A+ oil mix. Where did you buy it from and how well has it helped your daughter?
I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I use this oil. I buy it, I don't mix them myself. Here is the link: https://www.planttherapy.com/a-attention-kidsafe-essential-oil?v=566
It really helps her focus on her school work. She gets really distracted when iam teaching her and has trouble focusing and it works! It has a strong smell so I mix it with grapefruit oil. I use the oils from that website because I believe that they are pure and reasonably priced. I hope that helps!!

Back