• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Eusocial BS

MemeFan

Seasoned Member
Male
This is inspired by recent thread whose author has become unhinged. Problematic thread isn't important, but general mistake made by it's author is very important.

There are eusocial animals like termites, bees and ants. They all have workers class mindlessly obeying orders and ruling class giving orders. This may not be completely correct from biology perspective, but it's good enough for us.

Problem is when such concept is applied to humans. We aren't eusocial specie because everyone of us can think and work for themselves. There are no human worker drones.

One such mistake is supremancy of conspirators. Well, some conspiracy theories are true, but sometimes conspirators plans are spoiled by regular people. Covid totalitarism has by been broken by "worker drones" not obeying ruling class. Conspirators aren't in total control and able to direct mankind from centuries from behind scenes.

Similar thing is prediction of CBDC's dreams of absolute control. Yea, ruling class will write rules and "worker drones" will mindlessly be forced to obey them. Truly? What do think will actually happen? "Worker drones" will only eat bugs forever or meat black market will spring into action? Will ruling class be able to effectively increase taxes or black market will become 50% of economy?

We all know how much black market will become popular. This doesn't mean that CBDCs aren't dangerous. They are very dangerous, but dream of them being resource of total control is nonsense.

Last edited:
Good point, but here's where I disagree. Many, if not MOST, people are NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) - easily led, easily deceived, ultimately mob fodder. And millions more are being imported monthly.

Those who can think for themselves have always been rare; arguably, a 'remnant.' And Big Brother is conditioning people to NOT think, and join that Blob.

Prophecy reflects that reality of the human condition.

"...wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and few there be who find it."
(Matthew 7:13-14)

Most of Scripture is addressed to that Remnant.

To "Come out of her," is a path of self-selection.

This is inspired by recent thread whose author has become unhinged. Problematic thread isn't important, but general mistake made by it's author is very important.

There are eusocial animals like termites, bees and ants. They all have workers class mindlessly obeying orders and ruling class giving orders. This may not be completely correct from biology perspective, but it's good enough for us.

Problem is when such concept is applied to humans. We aren't eusocial specie because everyone of us can think and work for themselves. There are no human worker drones.

One such mistake is supremancy of conspirators. Well, some conspiracy theories are true, but sometimes conspirators plans are spoiled by regular people. Covid totalitarism has by been broken by "worker drones" not obeying ruling class. Conspirators aren't in total control and able to direct mankind from centuries from behind scenes.

Similar thing is prediction of CBDC's dreams of absolute control. Yea, ruling class will write rules and "worker drones" will mindlessly be forced to obey them. Truly? What do think will actually happen? "Worker drones" will only eat bugs forever or meat black market will spring into action? Will ruling class be able to effectively increase taxes or black market will become 50% of economy?

We all know how much black market will become popular. This doesn't mean that CBDCs aren't dangerous. They are very dangerous, but dream of them being resource of total control is nonsense.
As you say, the conspiracies are vast, powerful, and numerous. The power of the wicked is beyond our own.

Nonetheless, we must never fear. The One who is in us is greater that the one that is in the world.

As Psalm 2 tells us, the Almighty One in heaven laughs at these wicked fools. He can bring their plans to nothing with but a whisper of His Mouth.

Those of us who kiss the Son, bow before, hope in, and follow Him will never be disappointed. We may die, be we will never be defeated as long as we are Hid.

May the Almighty raise up an army of faithful men like Gideon of old, and show His supreme power through our weakness, and smite His enemies with a crushing blow!

As you say, the conspiracies are vast, powerful, and numerous. The power of the wicked is beyond our own.

Nonetheless, we must never fear. The One who is in us is greater that the one that is in the world.

As Psalm 2 tells us, the Almighty One in heaven laughs at these wicked fools. He can bring their plans to nothing with but a whisper of His Mouth.

Those of us who kiss the Son, bow before, hope in, and follow Him will never be disappointed. We may die, but we will never be defeated as long as we are His.

May the Almighty raise up an army of faithful men like Gideon, and show His supreme power through our weakness, smiting all the enemies of Christ the King!

All such plans will eventually fail. Unfortunately, they have a habit of succeeding for some time before they fail - take communism for instance, after the communists took over Russia they held it for over 70 years before it fell apart. The Nazis ruled Germany for over a decade, and would have been in power for much longer had it not been for military defeat. There is a time factor here that is easy to ignore - most people are "NPCs" as @Mark C puts it, and it takes a lot of time and hardship before enough wake up to change the balance of power. So I agree with @MemeFan that the failure of the elite is inevitable - yet I take less comfort in that fact because the journey to that may be long and painful.

Those of us who kiss the Son, bow before, hope in, and follow Him will never be disappointed. We may die, but we will never be defeated as long as we are His.

May the Almighty raise up an army of faithful men like Gideon, and show His supreme power through our weakness, smiting all the enemies of Christ the King!
You didn't get the point. It has nothing with wicked. Point is that ruling class, while having large influence, only believes it's in charge. Why? If population doesn't obey they aren't in charge. And population always can disobey.

Good point, but here's where I disagree. Many, if not MOST, people are NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) - easily led, easily deceived, ultimately mob fodder. And millions more are being imported monthly.
There are no NPC.

Most people now are comfortable wolves. Most people are quite capable of violence, they just think it doesn't pay off/is needed.

It's in globalists interest to make cost of unwanted change (from their perspective) as high as possible. This only moves ratio "stick with system/break" the system in their favour. But the more globalists increase pressure on population, more people will decide it's time for change. Including violent change.

There are no NPC.

Most people now are comfortable wolves. Most people are quite capable of violence, they just think it doesn't pay off/is needed.
Interesting piece, and I have always enjoyed reading Tom Luongo.

But he's not saying NPC's don't exist. I doubt, for example, that ANY of them would read his column anyway!

In fact, I addressed this issue in the Sabbath midrash yesterday. Among other things, my concern is that what he called 'comfortable wolves' will eventually wake up (Scripture seems to me to say so clearly, as does history) but will then move IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

The result is not then "another American Revolution," based on 'self-evident Truths,' but a French one.

Interesting piece, and I have always enjoyed reading Tom Luongo.

But he's not saying NPC's don't exist. I doubt, for example, that ANY of them would read his column anyway!

In fact, I addressed this issue in the Sabbath midrash yesterday. Among other things, my concern is that what he called 'comfortable wolves' will eventually wake up (Scripture seems to me to say so clearly, as does history) but will then move IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

The result is not then "another American Revolution," based on 'self-evident Truths,' but a French one.

If NPC exist they are max 5% of population.

They existence becomes threathened number of NPC will nose dive. They is no propaganda powerful enough to crush self-preservation instict in whole population.

Comment on revolution in wrong direction is spot on. Although any revolution would be bad since revolution centralize by nature

Back